Claws Lending Rate

Tempest_Mike

Depending on the general market trends (eg. if claws are in demand and rising in price or not) I find myself able to get anywhere from 25K/hour in a REALLY bad market to 50K/hour in bad to generally good markets and 75-100K/hour in good markets and/or with a desperate customer.

That said, if you are lending for an extended period of time you can generally charge an added premium simply due to the fact that your customer won't have to worry about their special weapon disappearing in the middle of combat or the hassle of attaining a new pair. I know that seems rather varied but to be quite honest it all depends on the market of claws; which has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while :wall: . People for some odd reason flip out if claws drop like 3K in price and you'll barely be able to get a loan because everyone will predict that they are "crashing" yet if they go up by the same you'll reap in the profits.... :rolleyes: to that end I say good luck to you sir!

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

"There is no good without sacrifice and no sacrifice without mercy"

I got rid of an ancient kite with D Claws like this. I bought stable junk for 80% the kite and 20% cash. Then I took my time and sold the junk for about 1m per day.

As far as the actual prices when lending D Claws it really depends on the time of day. If you see a lot of people in the lending spot at the GE you can lend for up to 1.1m, but if there are few you might need to go as low as 500k.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.