Slayer + Magic

Singh

A good start is to mage all your iron/steel dragon tasks. Go with your best setup and superantifire and use your highest fire spell.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

The efficient way is to mage the monsters with really low mage def, using the highest non-water(unless you have tome of frost) elemental spell available, thus, the best monsters to mage are demons and lower leveled monsters. Also, you should get all the possible mage damage bonuses possible, ie ASN, SoL, wolpertinger/overloads(otherwise you'd be better off slaying with melee and barraging skeletons).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Hey guys,

I was thinking about training magic through magic. What are good monsters to kill with mage (stats below). And what spell should I use?

Thank you,

LtGen Singh

Training magic thu magic is allways a good way to train magic. :thumbup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

all dragons, greater demons, hellhounds, abby demons, gargoyles, ice strykes and barraging nechs are all good ways to mage slay

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

The efficient way is to mage the monsters with really low mage def, using the highest non-water(unless you have tome of frost) elemental spell available, thus, the best monsters to mage are demons and lower leveled monsters. Also, you should get all the possible mage damage bonuses possible, ie ASN, SoL, wolpertinger/overloads(otherwise you'd be better off slaying with melee and barraging skeletons).

This.

It's a misconception that you should mage the monsters that have good drops. You always lose the same amount of money when you mage, the monster drops are independent of this. Maging a monster because it makes you break even is not always the best option. (you might be better of melee'ing the profitable monster and maging another low mage def low drop monster)

This. I have to emphasize the importance of a wolpertinger, too. I mage-slayed from 86-97 magic.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.