The Mansion

Icuownage

You awaken, head aching.

How did you get here? The hell if I know! Then again I am you. Trapped in this prison you call your mind. All I rem- We remember, is the horrible carriage ride up to this hell hole. Raining for days! God... It just wouldn't stop. Heh... I say that like you actually give a damn. Look. If you want to get out of here, then you're probably better off not listening to me, but that corridor to the left looks pretty nice.

*You look to the left, down a grand looking corridor. Red carpet. White walls. Portraits infest the walls. A flickering oil lamp is down the end, it's the only that is lit.*

*Siiiiiigh* Well are you just going to stand there all day?

*Rules*

Whatever I say goes, and mostly what I'll be saying is what you'll be seeing.

Think outside the box.

You're all playing for the prize, and that is getting out of here.

There's only one winner.

Sometimes logic just disappears.

Make a character

Name:

Rp stuff, such as age backstory and looks.

DISCLAIMER

THIS IS A BLATANT RIP OFF AMMNESIA.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(Now this looks interesting)

Name: ieyfura

Description: White skinny pants with black stitchings and black straps with chains. A white cotton button shirt with pockets, fully unbuttoned, a black tank top revealed underneath. Black, buckled, heeled rock-boots adorn her feet up to her knees. The pant leggings neatly tucked in them. Wearing a black beret on my head with black hair in a rough ponytail. And a few piercings.

Personality: Kind, but can be harsh towards those she dislikes. Can keep calm under most circumstances, but extreme stress can cause her to 'shut down'.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Name: Nex

Description: Black polo shirt, grey David Tennant-esque trench coat, dark blue jeans, black bowler hat. Burnt-orangeish, dark-blondeish, dark-brown hair about a handspan down past his shoulders, kept loose with an offset part. Amber-hazel eyes and thick eyebrows with a blonder color than his hair. The beginnings of a vague, white goatee and a burnt blonde mustache.

Personality: Odd. Prone to excessive fidgeting, steps on every crack or pattern while walking, loves fire and sharp things, and is constantly singing.

Close as you'll ever get to a picture of me. Though I don't have a trench coat or bowler hat yet.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Name: Mather.

Descrption: Long, dark-blode hair, tanned, wearing black kangaroo hoodie, baggy denim pants and a worn brown trillby hat... That + the pants↓

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Disturbing.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Bentomat

Description: Completely nude but for a pair of boxer shorts, which are much too small, if I do say so myself. He has white skin and a thin, wiry build. A white scar runs from his left shoulder across his chest, and down his right side, ending just above his right knee on the outside of the leg.

His face is gaunt, and his eyes are tired and unfocused. He has a habit of talking to people when no-one is around.

I think this is enough people to play now, it will begin saturday. Because of strain of time differences, there is no session, instead you're placed in your situation and you just do your actions, I will reply, as I am on throughout the day.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I'm ready.

No combat in this, or just preferrably avoided?

Also, kudos for attracting a new member ICU. :thumbsup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well I wouldn't say outright avoid it, but perhaps the puzzle requires it. Though remember you're not some hero, you're just a regular guy.

Oh yeah and pvp is allowed, you can attack eachother, and infact I will probably make it so you have to end up attacking eachother.

Yes this game will turn you all into mean people.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Name: Earth

Personality: Intent on stabbing everything in sight, unless it can help him.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Okay I guess it's time to start, first scenario is in the post.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I walk down the hallway, removing the portraits from the walls and hanging them from my back (assuming they're hanging from a string or whatever like most ones I've seen). I also try to find something sharp.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I take a gander around myself, to see if there is anything usefull.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I walk down to the end of the corridor and pick up the latern by igs handle in case I need a light source later. (I take it we're all in identical but separate starting locations?)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I am very sorry, I was away and I thought I wouldn't end up sleeping but I did.

Actions coming up.

Okay Iey raised a good point, you'll ALL start out in different areas, but in the end you will probably meet eachother (cause of what that guy did with the latern)

Mather

You walk down the hallway, viewing the potraits, even though the lack of light makes them hard to see you can easily tell that they're masterfully done. Almost lifelike, like as if they could come alive at any moment, right at the end of the hallway you notice a blank one. The hall way splits off into 4 very dark corridors.

Nex

As you walk down, you can't seem to find anything sharp, the portraits seem to be part of the wall and removing them is impossible.

Earth

You find nothing, but end up taking the lantern as it is useful, The hall way splits off into 4 very dark corridors..

Dupin

You run up to the lantern and smash it! It explodes into a firey hell. You somehow manage to escape the flames landing on your but the hallway catches alight, fortunately (somehow) it lights up the entire hallway. The portraits have a frightful look on their face as they catch alight.

Iey

You pick up the lantern and The hall way splits off into 4 very dark corridors.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I start poking one of the portraits in the eye. Then, I decide to roll up the carpet to take with me.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I head down the coridor closest to my right.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earth

Wondering down the corridor, in complete darkness, you stumble about a bit, you feel something brush up against you as it runs past.

Mather

It feels no different, except that it is extra cold.

Nex

You poke the painting, nothing happens, as you turn around to grab the carpet you notice every single portrait is looking directly at you. You turn around and the portrait you just poked has a furious look on his face.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Walk walk walk.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I hold up my hands in a gesture of apology, then bow.

"I'm really very sorry for that, it was a stupid thing to do. My name is Nex, is there anything I can do for you?"

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth

You somehow end up back to the start again.

Mather

Nothing happens, it's literally a black portrait on the wall, you hear some rustling down one of the coridoors and notice a figure move to the left turning.

Nex

You apologise, and when you look up from bowing, you notice the portrait is black, correction, all of the portraits are black.

It's a REALLY big shaft.