50m Slayer race!

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Colo?
    • Ryan?

So here we are again with another SlayToday update! The last few days the drops have been horrible! But, after I sold some Rune Items etc, I managed to buy back my Bandos Armour that I sold earlier to finish of 99 Herblore! I also updated my Item Goal section a bit, added some usefull items that might help me with some Monsterhunting that I plan to start doing again sometime not long from now!

Today after a Fire Giant task I found myself some Assists (thanks to BiteMeTwice and Leik) and managed to get 85 prayer! I also got 24,000,000 slayer xp today! I'm happy! :thumbsup:

For tomorrow I got some Desert Strykewyrms left, so we will see what they will bring me.

Thats it for now!

Stay tuned and Slay on!

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I can assist any herb/91 farm if either of you noobs need.

Colo gona win BTW

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Update time for me.

Haven't played much the past 2 days, but the days before that I've made decent progress. Had a few drops, passed 15m Ranged exp and 37m Defence exp (missed both screenshots because I was on laptop at time). As well as this, I've had a fail elite(#2) and passed 950 tasks. Apart from that nothing else to comment on, just completed a Mith Drags task, and have 76 Irons for tomorrow.

101020175035.png

101022101957.png

101022110638.png

101024004650.png

~Slay on!

After doing my Miths tasks yday, I decided to call it a night. Left my chewed bones in bank, and would do them first thing this morning. Little did I know I'd get this beauty from it!

101024105944.png

Put it in for med, and sold for 1.5m over med! :D

Finally bought my Bandos, so yeah. Epic start to the day!

First of all I wanna tell Ryan I am realy hapyp for him! Grats on the Dragon Full Helm! Next one is mine oke?!

So what did I do this weekend, Friday I went to a pub, Saturday I went to a club and soon I'll go to a Birthday party! Did I slay at all?! Yes I did!

Most of the last few tasks have been Dragons! Nice for the bones, but the rest of my luck is still floating arround in space and doesn't seem to come down to me anytime soon!

Nothing much more to add realy, besides that I uploaded a bank picture, it will be in the first post from now on!

"stonewall337"

'BTW I can assist any herb/91 farm if either of you noobs need.'

-Thanks, but I am 99 herblore and Ryan in 99 Hunter!

"dfchester"

Keep updating this topic! <3:

-No! :razz:

[hide=Bank]

bank241010.png

[/hide]

Colo out!

15nu9u1.png

Hi there, here we are again! Few days ago I had a Desert Worm task that gave me 2 Sight's, so not to bad, all the task later on this week were just crap. But then I got task #900, Dagannoth, and decided to DKS for a bit. After tring to find a team and failed I decided to solo mage in some noob gear. Got a Warrior Ring on the 2nd kill in and after that I kept messing up. It was a long time ago since I soloed Rex so I had some trouble. Not long after a guy came in, solo Tribriding. I managed to beat him for the first 4 kills in row, 1 of them gave me a Dragon Hatchet!, but then he decided to piss me of, wait with kills, run to the center and get all 3 on me, thats were I had to tele. After all I did ~20 Rex kills that task and made ~2.2m. The rest of the task I did in the CT were I, according to my Adventure Log, missed an Effigy!

Slay on!

15nu9u1.png

Took a small Slayer break, sold a Sol and some Pure Essence, bought Armadyl Chestplate, karil skirt and veracs helm and went Armadyl.

[hide=Drops]

armaskirts.png

dmedarma.png

[/hide]

Dropped the Pure Essence item goal and added some goodies.

15nu9u1.png

So thats more Armadyl done, and guess what?! I'm not so lucky there :(.

armafail.png

Will slay again if I feel like it, Arma for now! =]

15nu9u1.png

Sorry I aint updated for a while, barely slayed coz I'm a noob, died and lost 25m and my Fire cape. :(

But yeah, rc'ed for a little and now I'm slaying again. :)

Going to be slaying while I go for 99 Farming!

Expect more updates from me now, as I intend to get back to whipping Colo's ass! :D

Slay on ~

Ryan

Got another Shard 2 today! -.-'

I also signed up for a Project called "Habitat for Humanity" today. In April or May next year. During this trip I will go to either India, Indonesia, Malawi or Guatamala to build houses for the poor people who live there. I will get more information about this next month, but I am realy excited about it, and I can't wait to go to one of those places and help to local people!

More on this when I know more!

15nu9u1.png

Hey good luck on your goals.

Just wondering since you log your slayer data, if you wanted to give this a look.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/280097-wip-data-gathering-project-effigy-guide-soon/

It's a communal spreadsheet designed to collect multiple people's slayer logs/monster data on effigies, visages and unique drops. With big sample sizes it will be easier to find drop rates.

And if you are both going for 50m slayer xp that's a lot of data.

Read the thread and send me a PM if you want to help.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

So heres my first update for a while. I'm back to Slayer(YAY!) and it's been going well.

Before I started slaying again I got turmoil. And I must say, it's amazing! I have no idea why I didn't get it earlier.

Had a few drops, nothing amazing but it'll going good. Gained a Farming level too, so now 86/99.

101107194938.png

101108151910.png

101108193530.png

101109161621.png

Slay on

there is way too much noob in this thread

Agreed.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

there is way too much noob in this thread

Agreed.

Ty for adding to it you two nubs!

No, we're trying to decrease the amount of noob in this thread. But you just added more to it again. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid