Its not ****ing possible!

Snipers_end

Ok super set, korasis sword, all the monks I can carry. I'm ready.

(30 minutes later)

WHAT THE [bleep]

WTF is with this boss? I kill off all the healers, they respawn. I use korasis sword as much as I can, still can't kill her. Even conserving every bit of the swords special after a certain point the rate it recharges CANNOT keep up with her spec! I thought questing was supposed to have medium-high reqs but from what I see you need to have 99 att, str, def, sum, 95 pray, and 95 herb to stand a chance in this ****ing fight! I'm level 122 combat with an even 90 across all my main combat stats and I just cant keep up with the healers.

snipers_end.png

Attack the queen with whatever weapon you wish. Only use the special on Korasi's sword when the queen ceases to attack and acts like she's charging a laser. There are 8 archers that will spawn and stand around the queen. Your goal is to keep them alive by attacking the Defilers that spawn. The archers will take care of the healers so long as they aren't being decimated by the Defilers, so attack the Defilers and keep them on you.

Once all 8 archers are in place, the healers barely do anything if at all, and all you need to do is keep the Defiler's on you and stop the queen's special attack while killing her.

Try bringing recover specials?

Attack the queen with whatever weapon you wish. Only use the special on Korasi's sword when the queen ceases to attack and acts like she's charging a laser. There are 8 archers that will spawn and stand around the queen. Your goal is to keep them alive by attacking the Defilers that spawn. The archers will take care of the healers so long as they aren't being decimated by the Defilers, so attack the Defilers and keep them on you.

Once all 8 archers are in place, the healers barely do anything if at all, and all you need to do is keep the Defiler's on you and stop the queen's special attack while killing her.

I do everything there, I keep the defilers on me and the archers almost never die but I still cant get the queens health below half. (and I'm not 84 herblore)

snipers_end.png

I used a unicorn and flashed soulsplit if I needed, ended up using a total of 2 rocktails. It's not a hard boss, just pay attention and don't make stupid mistakes like forgetting to spec, speccing at the wrong time, praying the wrong prayer, etc.

10xy5fk.png