Pixel Linework (completed)

Sy_Accursed

Ok lines r dun any last c/cs before I start shading?

Update 6

sig48mq.png

Update 5

sig40rr.png

Update 4

sig40zk.png

Update 3

sig46rc.png

Update 2

sig45um.png

Update 1

sig40jn.png

Original

sig44iz.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The legs are too big. And if those are shortened arms will have to be too.

To visualize

Stand up and hold arms down, it comes down ight past your hips on the thighs at the finger tips. Halfway between hip (around the beltline area) to the top of your knees. Also the full strecthed out armspan is roughly equal the figures height. Now leg to torso porportions is all genetic and up to you. Also depends on gender

ok thanks for the points on arms and legs I pulled them both in a bit, will repost later today once I put in the figure for the other foreground character, no point in reuploading juts for thoose tiny changes.

Once thats fine I will get going on the actual lines

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

hooray nice 2 see u back on the pixeling scene... lol im not an expert on proportions myself but the legs do seem long. what will it end up beeing of? mage again perhaps? lol anyway gl with it

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Yup it is gonna be a mage, it is going to depict Paw from my pyro lord movies other side is gonna be pyro lord getting owned and maybe an upcoming character in bg as silhouette, but we'll see

Plv6Dz6.jpg

ok updated red figure and added in the blue figure

any last tweaks to red welcomed, but mainly want blue guy c/ced atm

so I can get on with doing the actual lines

Plv6Dz6.jpg

yeah that doesn't quite make sense in the stick men, what I got in my head for the sig it sort of does though. althouhg I will bring the blue guy down a bit

Plv6Dz6.jpg

updated again with near completed line work on 1 guy

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Sheesh, that guy is stick-thin. Give his arms some muscle. And with no change from your previous work, he still has a receeding chin.

It's also a very unnatural posture, and the robes just flare out suddenly at the cuffs, without any volume to the rest of the sleeve.

ok I gave him a chin (i think)

Altered the bottom of the robes slightly to look more natural

bulked out his arms and tried to make the cuffs trail off a bit better

Other than just finished off detailing on him

(See first psot for the update)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

updated again cause I ground to a halt with what to do

first post explians it better

Plv6Dz6.jpg

the bottom of the robe looks a little rediculous. It looks like he's floating in midair

I don't quite follow what you mean. Care to elaborate?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Ok finished the linework finally any last c/cs?

Plv6Dz6.jpg