Is there an alching world?

DingoAte

Is there a specific world on runescape (and location) where people high alch?

I remember in like 2007 Yanille was populated with many fletchers and alchers on a particular world (forgot it) so yeah I am hoping such a world still exists.

W132 USED to be the main world for buying/selling/alching Yew longbows. As of late it has died down, but I occasionally see people in w132 Yanille bank

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Is there a specific world on runescape (and location) where people high alch?

I remember in like 2007 Yanille was populated with many fletchers and alchers on a particular world (forgot it) so yeah I am hoping such a world still exists.

W132 USED to be the main world for buying/selling/alching Yew longbows. As of late it has died down, but I occasionally see people in w132 Yanille bank

It was the main area but after the trade limit/GE update, people could no longer trade supplies for bows directly, so the place died.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]