Dungeoneering

Pitac83

I wnna get 80 or 85 dung. Dunno. Im 66 right now. Don't really know how to go about this. Someone told me to do all of em by myself except for the last 10. He said to do them on 5:5 Large. Do this or what?

And the upgraded versions of the ring. Worth it or no? I have a prom spear(b).

Do the floors by yourself on c1 small. Also, try and find a prom 2h to bind, and upgrade your beserker ring to t6 or so.

With that, you should be good, and be sure to bind a shadow silk hood over your platebody if you can find one.

Staurolite.png

Do all floors EXCEPT the last 10 c1, then the rest 5:5 large.

The hood is the best bind to have besides a weapon (though if someone got it before level 50 I'd still suggest they bind it and use the katagon weapon on the table until 50). It makes you invisible to humanoids that aren't mages, which means all forgotten warriors and rangers AND all zombies and skeletons. It's great. The only problem is that forgotten mages and necromancers can cast a spell that temporarily disables it, but most teams target mages first so this is usually quickly eliminated.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The kind of ring you use it up to you. I use a lot of em: tactician, berserker, gatherer and artisan are all at tier 7. Also, desperado and blaster tier 5 for bosses that can't be meleed.

I mainly use Berserker when fighting a lot, gatherer when not (obviously artisan when smithing, but I switch back). Tactician when I really need accuracy.

The weapon you use depends on your ring choice: I use 2h + berserker (for the slash and crush aggressive attacks). If you want to use a melee ring, get rid of the spear and take something else. If you don't, keep the spear.

For fastest exp/h, split floors up into 2 group: lower and higher floors.

The lower floors: solo rush 1:1 small on complex 3

The higher floors: team rush 5:5 large on complex 6

I split floors like this: 1-29 and 30-(max). How you do it depends on your max floor and the people you dg with.

PS: If you want fish exp, you should fish in the lower floors too. You won't have to drop fish if you sell to smuggler.

The kind of ring you use it up to you. I use a lot of em: tactician, berserker, gatherer and artisan are all at tier 7. Also, desperado and blaster tier 5 for bosses that can't be meleed.

I mainly use Berserker when fighting a lot, gatherer when not (obviously artisan when smithing, but I switch back). Tactician when I really need accuracy.

The weapon you use depends on your ring choice: I use 2h + berserker (for the slash and crush aggressive attacks). If you want to use a melee ring, get rid of the spear and take something else. If you don't, keep the spear.

For fastest exp/h, split floors up into 2 group: lower and higher floors.

The lower floors: solo rush 1:1 small on complex 3

The higher floors: team rush 5:5 large on complex 6

I split floors like this: 1-29 and 30-(max). How you do it depends on your max floor and the people you dg with.

PS: If you want fish exp, you should fish in the lower floors too. You won't have to drop fish if you sell to smuggler.

The kind of ring IS up to you.

But if you want to be good, you should get Berserk ring/Desp

The others ring classes are optional.

Use prom 2hander.

For fastest floors

YOU 5:1 RUSH(3:1 rush is fine) on c1

Higher floors 5:5 large c6

do 25+ larges for now