Corrupted Knights vs Violent Devestation Clan ( What Really Happened )

xSecretLead

I'd Like to say this first. Violent Devestation = Cheaters. 3 Hours before our fight, VDC's memberlist had 40 people on it, and no FA list. When our War started, they TOOK DOWN THEIR MEMBERLIST. I LOST MY PIC BUT IT HAD 0 PEOPLE ON IT. AND THEY ALSO PUT A TOPIC ON RSC SAYING THE WON THE WHOLE WAR. POSTS WERE OFF, SO I POSTED MY OWN TOPIC

Rules :

Round 1 - Melee/Binds 5 Ranger Cap, Matched, Classic, NO DUNG/COR, 2 Sniper cap ( I FEASTED ) - NO POSTING ( YET THEY POSTED ON RSC, SO I POSTED TOO )

Round 2 - All Styles 30 min CWRI, Turrets, NO DUNG - NO POSTS ONCE AGAIN ( YET THEY POSTED ON RSC, SO I POSTED THE REAL TOPIC )

Round 1 Starting :

CK - 19

VDC - 26 , Dropped to 19

Round 1 Ending :

CK - 14

VDC - 0

Pics of the Fight :

101029194354.png

101029195057.png

101029195658.png

Round 2 Starting :

CK - 19 - 0 kills

VDC - 31 - 0 kills

Round 2 Ending :

CK - 18 ppl - 46 kills

VDC - 32 ppl - 54 kills

Ok, Before i go any further, VDC supposedly called randoms. They Peaked at 39-41. We started out getting some one hits, then they started piling our best fall-in over and over, he decided to not tank, so he can return faster. We lost our lead, they got a 10 man lead, but we started getting some solid piles off thanks to Nav. We eventually caught up and lost. By the way, one of their members had a Sighted Bow... no dung man...no dung... didn't take a pic tho.

Pics of the Fight :

101029203356.png

101029203452.png

101029203516z.png

[HERE ARE PICTURES OF RANDOMS IN THEIR PILE AFTER THE WAR

101029203751.png

101029203553.png

GL NEXT TIME AND WE NO HAVE FRIENDS LOL

(21:56:07) <@xSecretLead> .clan fantasymary

(21:56:08) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fantasymary is in clan: Panama ( URL:

(21:57:04) <@xSecretLead> .clan 0scarnal

(21:57:05) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 0scarnal was not found in the RSHSC.

(21:57:28) <@xSecretLead> .clan rorho uc

(21:57:29) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Rorho Uc is in clan: TheFireFoxs Clan ( URL:

(21:57:49) <@xSecretLead> .clan fightatlas

(21:57:51) -[AU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Fightatlas was not found in the RSHSC.

must i continue? its annoying clanning 40 ppl

EMM WE LOOK YOU HAVE 8 RANGERS.... BUT IM NOT FLAM GL NEXT TIME FORGET THIS WAR? OR YOU FLAME FOR A STUPID BATTLE?

not flaming, rules were that posts were off, we respected that, u didnt. u posted a topic on rsc, we saw it, i said "WTF? thats not fair, PM ME WAR PICS PLAWKS" and posted my own

AND WHERE THE HELL DID U SEE 8 RANGERS LOL. WE ASSIGNED ONLY 6. AND OUR 6TH RANGER DIDNT EVEN RANGE TILL U KILLED ONE OF OURS.

Joe: Removed censor evasion