Been gone for 2 years..

kirill69

So after a 2 year hiatus i log back into RS. I didn't expect so many changes and now im feeling like a total newb.

first thing i did after logging in was pick a fight with a black night, the next moment was WTF to me... i hit a 90 with an air staff on him.

So can you fine tip.it folks please give me a breakdown of the new changes in the game?

thanks for your time

you couldent of picked a wrose time to diapear for to years lol.

there has been the most amount of change in, err, every posibly lolz.

first thigs first, the big things.

HP skill is gone. you now have "contitution". hippoints are "life points" and ALL damage and hp are 10x what thay where.

ao hiting a goblin for a 5 now does 50 (well, there hp changed to something like 37)

this means if you where to hit a, say... 10.7 you would of delt 10 damage, now you deal 107. so all damage, over the long run, is very slightly higher.

a new skill some out, called dungeeonereing (dunge, dung, dg). its max level is NOT 99, but rather 120.

its like a minigame (infact i bet you will come acros someone complaining ahbout that... still... -.-) but way more complex.

its nuthing like any other skill in rs.

oh and rewards (also unlike anything in rs) are epicly epicness of epic.

chaotic weapons (main member reward) have stats from anything to a godsword of stereoids to a whip on stereoids.

chaotic rapire (cr) is the curent fav, its the whip on stereoids.

chaotic longsword (cls) is dort of an inbetween.

chaotic maul (cm) is the godsword like one. its stats are in the 160's.

i could go on about dunge for a while, but i will just put the basicis and let you find the rest your self.

its all set in one place near, but not in, the wildy.

you do instanced (aka, other players cant see you) dungeons with everything from boss fights to level 125 prayer level doors (skill boost used obviusly)

you cant take any armour, weapon, or the like in to the dungeon. yes thats rite, its like stealing creation. make everything your self.

the rewards, besdies chaotic and gravite(f2p weaker version of chaotic) are mostly usefull, but never required, skill sided helpers.

one makes you use less bars when smithing. one makse you use les seeds. one acts an a staff of water in the shield slot alowing 3 elements or just air+water elements to be infinte at once.

i shal stop on dunge b4 i go on 2 long.

many skills have goten high end content, like slayer geting level 92 (i think) slayer level required monster. wood cuting geting new trees (much faster xp, worse money), and stuff like that.

quests have gone mad a bit, lets just say jagex is geting creative and are makeing things from void knight quests (3 of them now) to one about the wise old man's love life...

yes you did read that last part rite.

speaking of void knights, a void knight mini game (besdies pent control) has been relised, and imo, its MUCH faster points alowing reletively easy void knight armour. speaking of void knight armour, a new part has come out (a shield, "delecter"), and becouse you only need 4 parts to activate the efect, you can swap parts around! speaking of void knight armour again, the last void knight quest unlocks the ability to give void legs and top +4 prayer bonous each.

combat triangle is trying reallllyyyyyy hard to rebalance its self.

many minor graphics updates (look at your charicters face, it has EYES! *DUN DUN DUUNNNN*)

more treaure trail rewayds, and a level 4 "elite" clue. one of the more useful rewards are elemental mystic staffs with a 6 prayer bonous.

if you ever get a "strange rock" go to varrak musium and talk to the guys picking away at the rocks to find out more. or disable it if ya want.

humans, houses, sheep, cows, goats and maybe other types of snimal have realistic sound efects now.

castile wars is slightly difrent, the rewards are very difrent.

thats all i can be botherd thinging about for now, gl with all your adventureing! \:D/

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Game_updates

If you have some spare time just look at the years you've been gone and read the updates that sound interesting.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

HP skill is gone. you now have "contitution". hippoints are "life points" and ALL damage and hp are 10x what thay where.

ao hiting a goblin for a 5 now does 50 (well, there hp changed to something like 37)

this means if you where to hit a, say... 10.7 you would of delt 10 damage, now you deal 107. so all damage, over the long run, is very slightly higher.

a new skill some out, called dungeeonereing (dunge, dung, dg). its max level is NOT 99, but rather 120.

its like a minigame (infact i bet you will come acros someone complaining ahbout that... still... -.-) but way more complex.

chaotic weapons (main member reward) have stats from anything to a godsword of stereoids to a whip on stereoids.

i could go on about dunge for a while, but i will just put the basicis and let you find the rest your self.

you do instanced (aka, other players cant see you) dungeons with everything from boss fights to level 125 prayer level doors (skill boost used obviusly)

you cant take any armour, weapon, or the like in to the dungeon. yes thats rite, its like stealing creation. make everything your self.

the rewards, besdies chaotic and gravite(f2p weaker version of chaotic) are mostly usefull, but never required, skill sided helpers.

one makes you use less bars when smithing. one makse you use les seeds. one acts an a staff of water in the shield slot alowing 3 elements or just air+water elements to be infinte at once.

many skills have goten high end content, like slayer geting level 92 (i think) slayer level required monster. wood cuting geting new trees (much faster xp, worse money), and stuff like that.

quests have gone mad a bit, lets just say jagex is geting creative and are makeing things from void knight quests (3 of them now) to one about the wise old man's love life...

speaking of void knights, a void knight mini game (besdies pent control) has been relised, and imo, its MUCH faster points alowing reletively easy void knight armour. speaking of void knight armour, a new part has come out (a shield, "delecter"), and becouse you only need 4 parts to activate the efect, you can swap parts around! speaking of void knight armour again, the last void knight quest unlocks the ability to give void legs and top +4 prayer bonous each.

many minor graphics updates (look at your charicters face, it has EYES! *DUN DUN DUUNNNN*)

more treaure trail rewayds, and a level 4 "elite" clue. one of the more useful rewards are elemental mystic staffs with a 6 prayer bonous.

if you ever get a "strange rock" go to varrak musium and talk to the guys picking away at the rocks to find out more. or disable it if ya want.

humans, houses, sheep, cows, goats and maybe other types of snimal have realistic sound efects now.

thats all i can be botherd thinging about for now, gl with all your adventureing! \:D/

I have a feeling you are trolling, noone has that bad grammar without doing it on purpose :/

Tip to the OP, go through www.runescape.wikia.com and look for stuff you arent familiar with.

It's impossible for us to tell you about all the new stuff that have come over 2 years.

Good luck! :)

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

I have a feeling you are trolling, noone has that bad grammar without doing it on purpose :/

Tip to the OP, go through www.runescape.wikia.com and look for stuff you arent familiar with.

It's impossible for us to tell you about all the new stuff that have come over 2 years.

Good luck! :)

Most of his posts are like that, I don't think he's trolling, he just doesn't want to grammar or spell check.

Maybe he's dyslexic or something... and it's not trolling when his post helped more than yours :rolleyes:

@Kirill, depending on how good your stats are (good imo is 80+ ish), try out dungeoneering as a start. It is the new skill that was added into the game, and is pretty fun and poses a challange :shades: . If that's not your cuppa tea, play some minigames, stealing creations (i dunno if you were around for that update), castle wars (got updated several months ago) and fist of guthix.

Staurolite.png