• RPG
    • Rocco
    • Stork
    • Someone else's that I have forgotten

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iconic, it got in by driving. Either that, or it Didn't get in, which explains why you had NO idea what happened.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Hex, from what I understand there were 2 vans.

1 Van you went around snatching people in, assumedly not in front of the bank.

1 Van you drove to 'in front of the bank' when it drove to the front of the bank, it crashed into the metal bollards.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

These people are chosen at random off the street, they are tossed in a van vitted and placed in the bank and made aware that they could die.

They walk in with a black sack tied to there hand and a gun fixed with duct tape around there hand. They are all told what to do with the earpiece. They are told to stay a meter away from the exit.

I assumed they had got out of the Van before the Bollards...the whole 'I am not gonna take this directly literally and screw people over for my own amusement'

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/The%20Con%20Is%20On/The%20Con%20Is%20On.mp3

RPG is caught placing a hidden camera, though the other three go up relatively well. Though all are found in an ensuing search.

RPG manages to lie his way out of the situation.

While choosing the people to capture, the van draws the attention of the police, especially after a number of people report the van cruising around snatching people off the streets.

Police fail to notice the explosives being brought.

The people with explosives strapped to them cause suspision as they enter the bank with guns tied to their hands and the police are tipped off.

After they enter the bank they stand looking helpless. With the guns in their hands the police are called almost immediately. They then say 'Please, help us! We have been covered in explosives!'

Of course, since none of them have microphones or cameras the team has no idea what is going on.

Meanwhile the black van crashes into some metal bollards set up down the road and Iconic is thrown through the windshield, depressing the detonator, blowing up the hostages.

Eight hours later the rest of the team are left out of pocket and with no idea what happpened.

Please feel free to try again or start a new con.

The great dungeon master has spoken! His word is law!

better luck next time Hex.

New heist pl0x

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn