• Mather
    • Dungeonal
    • RPG
    • Rocco
    • Stork
    • Someone else's that I have forgotten

Yeah that would be

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]

We put four hidden camera's all around the room bank hall.

Four people are fitted with an explosive vest, a recorder fitted to there body and an earpiece.

These people are chosen at random off the street, they are tossed in a van vitted and placed in the bank and made aware that they could die.

They walk in with a black sack tied to there hand and a gun fixed with duct tape around there hand. They are all told what to do with the earpiece. They are told to stay a meter away from the exit.

"Don't move. We are hostages, we require these bags to be filled with money by [time: eight hours] if anything is done to us than the explosives vests will be detonated killing everyone inside"

"If anybody does anything that will prevent or hinder this robbery we will detonate or they will be shot"

Condition: Someone causes trouble

[shoot them]

"Every thirty minutes that the money is not given four people will die, if the money is not recieved in eight hours then the bank will be detonated"

[two of the hostages are told to enter the other area's of the bank to inspect, if they find anyone they have thirty seconds to comply before they are shot]

"Whoever is in charge has [insert time] to comply before these four people are killed"

[Four people are picked by us]

The hostages will walk up to them slowly and say "You have been chosen for death if the bank manager fails, you will stand in front of me or I will be detonated killing you and everyone else"

Condition: Money is not found (for whatever reason)

[The four people are excecuted]

[Killing continues until money is recieved]

Condition: No money is recieved

[detonate]

All that time a man in a black van waits outside the bank (theres also one man in the back with one RPG and a pistol and the van is fitted with bulletproof features and tinted windows.), he has megaphones fitted to the van constantly broadcasting that the people will be detonated if the van is touched. When the money is recieved the people are ordered to walk inside the van, if any police follow them all will be shot, if not than they will be dropped off in a nearby area in which they can find there way home. The people have there pistols removed and are tied up, the money is removed from them. any cars believed to be following are shot with an RPG.

The van is taken to a car parking lot, loads of people exit the thing in different cars. The money is transferred to different car and the hostages are killed and left in the van.

[/hide]

I'm tired of arguing. Let's just try this to see if it works. Then we can move on to the next "level" of cons

I agree, now can we please start voting.

[Falador tavern]

Very well I start manufacturing explosive vests.

I buy a black van, some speakers, a recorder, a looping CD player, a pack of CD's, Roxio, four earclips, four live recorders, a bag of fabric black sacks (emo pillowcases), a long trip takes me to arizona to get some guns & RPG's legally.

[Falador tavern]

Yeah, he needs to delete and remake the poll. Same thing happened to me.

Also, you missed Space Icon! :(

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nonsense. You always try to kill everything, and you don't like chaos?

Hrm, he would get along great with SUE.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You could roleplay as a person who is obsessed with order and tries to get everyone to be neat and orderly.

Also, it has hidden order. Takes a few sessions to get used to it.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I assume by Hex you meant Iconic, so that's what I voted for. why did all you people have to go and change your names? All it did was confuse me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've thought about this for a while; what about wearing a heart rate monitor that relays the heart condition to a remote location (I.E. cellphone bomb). Should the heart rate monitor fail to report for 10 seconds, the bombs explode. Once everyone is in the bank and gets the money, they call the police and inform them of their device. They then request permission to move, with the money, to a nearby helicopter pad. There an accomplice will be waiting to fly the con men, and their money to Cuba or another no-extraction country. Then you either cancel the bomb, reveal it was a hoax, or be a real evil person and detonate it anyways. You also need to take a hostage with you so they won't shoot the helicopter down.

Hex's idea wins. I'm tired of waiting.

OP, mind calculating random events/encounters/throws and whatnot so we can get this train rolling?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/The%20Con%20Is%20On/The%20Con%20Is%20On.mp3

RPG is caught placing a hidden camera, though the other three go up relatively well. Though all are found in an ensuing search.

RPG manages to lie his way out of the situation.

While choosing the people to capture, the van draws the attention of the police, especially after a number of people report the van cruising around snatching people off the streets.

Police fail to notice the explosives being brought.

The people with explosives strapped to them cause suspision as they enter the bank with guns tied to their hands and the police are tipped off.

After they enter the bank they stand looking helpless. With the guns in their hands the police are called almost immediately. They then say 'Please, help us! We have been covered in explosives!'

Of course, since none of them have microphones or cameras the team has no idea what is going on.

Meanwhile the black van crashes into some metal bollards set up down the road and Iconic is thrown through the windshield, depressing the detonator, blowing up the hostages.

Eight hours later the rest of the team are left out of pocket and with no idea what happpened.

Please feel free to try again or start a new con.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12603519/The%20Con%20Is%20On/The%20Con%20Is%20On.mp3

RPG is caught placing a hidden camera, though the other three go up relatively well. Though all are found in an ensuing search.

While choosing the people to capture, the van draws the attention of the police, especially after a number of people report the van cruising around snatching people off the streets.

Police fail to notice the explosives being brought.

The people with explosives strapped to them cause suspision as they enter the bank with guns tied to their hands and the police are tipped off.

After they enter the bank they stand looking helpless. With the guns in their hands the police are called almost immediately. They then say 'Please, help us! We have been covered in explosives!'

Of course, since none of them have microphones or cameras the team has no idea what is going on.

Meanwhile the black van crashes into some metal bollards set up down the road and Iconic is thrown through the windshield, depressing the detonator, blowing up the hostages.

Eight hours later the rest of the team are left out of pocket and with no idea what happpened.

Please feel free to try again or start a new con.

1) I said nothing of it cruising around, infact its heavily implied it stops and leads people into the van.

2) I said they were fitted with recorders, in a later post I said I was buying live recorders

3) Metal bollards aren't placed on a main road, police never place metal bollards its not part of there equipment.

[Falador tavern]

Iconic, it can be a part of their equipment. And the Van has to cruise around to get people. And! the recorders do not tell you anything if you do not egt them back.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

The van stops in front of the bank and picks four people off the street, people aren't bothered assume the people walking into the van are friends.

The people with explosives strapped to them cause suspision as they enter the bank with guns duct taped to their hands and the police are tipped off.

After they enter the bank they stand looking helpless. With the guns in their hands the police are called almost immediately. They then say "Don't move. We are hostages, we require these bags to be filled with money within eight hours if anything is done to us than the explosives vests will be detonated killing everyone inside If anybody does anything that will prevent or hinder this robbery we will detonate or they will be shot"

SWAT arrives, they hear the black van on a loop saying how everyone will die if anyone interferes and so the whole thing is declared a hostage situation.

Ten excecutions later the money is recieved, the van drives away, it drives over some spikes but because the wheels are fitted with that white stuff I told everyone about.

We find a forest, walk off in seperate directions.

Eight hours later we are swimming in money.

Very well I start manufacturing explosive vests.

I buy a black van, some speakers, a recorder, a looping CD player, a pack of CD's, Roxio, four earclips, four live recorders, a bag of fabric black sacks (emo pillowcases), a long trip takes me to arizona to get some guns & RPG's legally.

[Falador tavern]

Iconic, your plan failed. Get over it, and get back to the drawing board.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]