Chickensweepers (CKS) - A Chickensweeping Clan for Tip.iters.

DKS Trip #5

dkstrip5.png

The following was taken from a letter to one "Dagganoth Rex"

Dear Rex,

I regret to inform you that, by only giving me a warrior ring and a DRAGONSTONE, you have broken our contract for you to supply me a berserker ring every single trip. This is a serious clam, and as such, subsequent litigation will occur until I obtain restitutions in the amount of 5,500,000GP.

I also regret to inform you that I have found a new supplier, one "Optimus (I mean dagganoth,) Prime,) who is supplying me with archer rings at one-third of the cost, and also provides me with 2 a trip. This document is your notice of the null and void nature of our deal.

Best Regards,

IHasChicken.

Good Old Primey also gave me Elite #6, lets do this shizzle all over the HIZZLE!!!

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

DONT SPAM MY BLOG GOD DAMNIT@@@

Edited by tripsis
Please don't stretch out the page with excessive characters ;)

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

wow can you please calm down. my children can hear you from across the room.

WAIT

HOLD ON

ONE SECOND

BACK THE [bleep] UP

you have children, Obtaurian?

yes. their names are bonkers and bladewing. I call them B1 and B2, but you'll never guess which is which (protip: they're numbered in order of which I would have preferred to abort first).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

WAIT

HOLD ON

ONE SECOND

BACK THE [bleep] UP

yes. their names are bonkers and bladewing. I call them B1 and B2, but you'll never guess which is which (protip: they're numbered in order of which I would have preferred to abort first).

Maybe if you aborted yourself 19 years ago you wouldnt have this problem.

dungensweapers.png

WAIT

HOLD ON

ONE SECOND

BACK THE [bleep] UP

LOL YOU CAN'T ABORT YOURSELF AT NEARLY TWO YEARS OLD

:/ or can you

dgs5.jpg

WAIT

HOLD ON

ONE SECOND

BACK THE [bleep] UP

LOL YOU CAN'T ABORT YOURSELF AT NEARLY TWO YEARS OLD

:/ or can you

Anything's possible with a coathanger.

dungensweapers.png

i'm bout to abort your blog

If I wasn't at DKS atm I'd think of a more colourful way to tell you to SHUT THE HELL UP!

Actually, that kinda works, I like it.

dungensweapers.png

can't tell if serious.

Runescape blogs are srs bsns.

oh fml that's right. :/

Hello IHasChicken. Nice blog! I wanted to wish you luck in all of your endeavors. I can see you have very nice stats. I would like to put my [bleep] inside of you we should go DKing sometime!

dgs5.jpg

can't tell if serious.

Runescape blogs are srs bsns.

oh fml that's right. :/

Hello IHasChicken. Nice blog! I wanted to wish you luck in all of your endeavors. I can see you have very nice stats. I would like to put my [bleep] inside of you we should go DKing sometime!

I REPORTED YOU SCUM!

dungensweapers.png

Day 30 (10/12/10)

Not much to say today.

Did 2 elites, both were junk (ew,) and 3 DK's trips. Going to go for a fourth right now. Got 98 Magic in my third DK's trip, which is cool, now I'll see if i can get 98-99 solely at DK's.

Also tooled around a bit in BH and got about 2m profit. Would LOVE one more set of prayer brawlers, would make the journey to 99 oh so much easier.

Also did my first BoB for ages, and was quite surprised to see how well I'm going off, and that I can basically easily afford 99 prayer right now. Going to try and time it so I get range, mage and prayer to 99 on the 18th for a community event.

NOW LOOK AT MAH PICS!!!

DK's Trip #6

dkstrip6.png

DK's Trip #7

dkstrip7.png

DK's Trip #8

dkstrip8.png

BoB #1

bob1.png

dungensweapers.png

Day 30 (10/12/10)

Not much to say today.

Did 2 elites, both were junk (ew,) and 3 DK's trips. Going to go for a fourth right now. Got 98 Magic in my third DK's trip, which is cool, now I'll see if i can get 98-99 solely at DK's.

Also tooled around a bit in BH and got about 2m profit. Would LOVE one more set of prayer brawlers, would make the journey to 99 oh so much easier.

Also did my first BoB for ages, and was quite surprised to see how well I'm going off, and that I can basically easily afford 99 prayer right now. Going to try and time it so I get range, mage and prayer to 99 on the 18th for a community event.

NOW LOOK AT MAH PICS!!!

DK's Trip #6

dkstrip6.png

DK's Trip #7

dkstrip7.png

DK's Trip #8

dkstrip8.png

BoB #1

bob1.png

500 k cash? Wanna rwt less? You're nothing but scum.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Day 30 (10/12/10)

Not much to say today.

NOW LOOK AT MAH PICS!!!

DK's Trip #6

dkstrip6.png

DK's Trip #7

dkstrip7.png

DK's Trip #8

dkstrip8.png

BoB #1

bob1.png

I seem to have double posted. .

6CCmn.jpg

Day 30 (10/12/10)

Not much to say today.

NOW LOOK AT MAH PICS!!!

DK's Trip #6

dkstrip6.png

DK's Trip #7

dkstrip7.png

DK's Trip #8

dkstrip8.png

BoB #1

bob1.png

I seem to have double posted. .

Fml i did it again

6CCmn.jpg

BET YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE LOVED WITH ALL THOSE NEW POSTS EEH EHEHE HEHE HE HEE HEEH @@@222A;ALSKDJF ONEEE .22

You're drunk.

Stop drinking.

NOW.

dungensweapers.png

BET YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE LOVED WITH ALL THOSE NEW POSTS EEH EHEHE HEHE HE HEE HEEH @@@222A;ALSKDJF ONEEE .22

THAT'S CRUEL AND UNUSUAL, MR. BROWN.

GET MEMBERS, I WANNA BLOW YOUR .. GLASS. . BLOOWING PIPE @

6CCmn.jpg

WHY THE [bleep] ARE WE ALL SPEAKING IN CAPS!?!?!?@!?!#?

dungensweapers.png

BRO Y U USE DAM PROFANITIES

6CCmn.jpg

BRO Y U USE DAM PROFANITIES

YE PLS DON'T CURSE MY KIDS ARE SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE (B1 BUT NOT B2 BECAUSE I ABORTED HIM LOL). ALSO I WILL GET P2P WHEN I GET A NEW PC FFS.

dgs5.jpg

So tempted to change my name to "ElitistClown", cos Blind and me were poking around looking for names.

If I find ANYTHING better than that, I will change it post-haste.

dungensweapers.png