Chickensweepers (CKS) - A Chickensweeping Clan for Tip.iters.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of assembling a humassiveogous process regarding DK's.

I AM GOING TO SOLO TRIBRID, KILL, BANK ALL LOOT, AND WIN 10K DK's KILLS

Just need about 75m more from DK's to buy supplies, then I will have all the sups i will need for 10k SOLO TRIBRID KILLS without having to buy ANYTHING!

Also LOL hatchet while posting, and also rune javs from rex :/

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

wtf, how are you killing and posting at the same time???

I just post when i have rex lured.

Easy

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

stiffbreezep1.gif

The title says to spam \:D/

I am offended.

Please leave my blog and go to Obt's where this sort of action is sociably acceptable.

dungensweapers.png

Sorry sir, I changed it to a more appropriate image.

Are you killing Prime?

rangedattackp1.gif

I always kill Prime, but not always at a 1:1 ratio.

Mostly I 2.5, sometimes i'll do a real tribrid trip, and sometimes I'll bust out the cannon and go nuts.

But I think I'll go with 2.5'ing for my 10k kills, it's just so much more relaxing.

dungensweapers.png

DIS BLOG IS NOW BORING COS IM DUNGING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN DUNGING ALSO I WORK A LOT SO I DONT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE IT PLUS THE CAPS KEY ON MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN SO I SOUND ANGRY ALL THE TIME BUT IM NOT I LOVE KITTENS

dungensweapers.png

DIS BLOG IS NOW BORING COS IM DUNGING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING OTHER THAN DUNGING ALSO I WORK A LOT SO I DONT HAVE TIME TO UPDATE IT PLUS THE CAPS KEY ON MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN SO I SOUND ANGRY ALL THE TIME BUT IM NOT I LOVE KITTENS

I WOULD ARGUE THAT THE FACT THAT YOU LOVE KITTENS MAKES YOU ANGRIER BECAUSE KITTENS ARE SO ANNOYING.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

So I had my first encounter with a crasher today. He had guthans, claws of guthix, tortoise, and untrimmed fishing cape. I was getting the rex kills without a problem, but I got selfish and tried to lure supreme and prime onto him. I ran out of supplies and had to leave early since I was trying to lure and kill at the same time. Only got a d axe too, what a bad trip. :/

So I had my first encounter with a crasher today. He had guthans, claws of guthix, tortoise, and untrimmed fishing cape. I was getting the rex kills without a problem, but I got selfish and tried to lure supreme and prime onto him. I ran out of supplies and had to leave early since I was trying to lure and kill at the same time. Only got a d axe too, what a bad trip. :/

If you were getting the kills, why would you want him to leave?

Faster kills, your runes saved, more drops

And you infact take less damage as the spinos are focused on him too, not only you.

Makes for an even longer trip

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE HIM LEAVE

:/

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I know. I realized all that after i left. <_<

I hope you learned your lesson, clown.

THAT'S RIGHT BOY I CALLED YOU A CLOWN.

But you're not an efficiency clown yet, which is the highest ranking of clown. :shades:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

dg17np.png

CHICKEN IS NOW MAD@@22

NUMBER 2 SON

GET UR FIRST THEN WE'LL TALK

fakevisages.png

10-2 MOTHER [bleep]KEEEEEEEER

dungensweapers.png