Chickensweepers (CKS) - A Chickensweeping Clan for Tip.iters.

the whole post made me lol.

i secretly love you.

don't let anyone know. :unsure:

Thanks! I'm glad my misery and subsequent miracle made you happy.

Pked another whip, and made another 7m from small stakes tonight. I'm now within one day of nolifing frosts of having the minimum buyable gear for nex. Next stop then for buyable gear would be the 150-180m for a Pernix cowl.

And i'm slowly backing away nowwww...

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow dude. Holy [cabbage]. :blink: Don't stake man. I don't know what I'd do if you quit.

If you give me...30m then I'll have my Nex gear and won't have to stake again :shades:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Wow... I heard about your losses on the hyt chat, but reading those posts make the event seem much worse than it really is...

Anyways, good luck getting all those items back! How many of your lost items have you recovered so far?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Wow... I heard about your losses on the hyt chat, but reading those posts make the event seem much worse than it really is...

Anyways, good luck getting all those items back! How many of your lost items have you recovered so far?

Already recovered all of the buyable items (most notably fury/claws) due to my staking wins.

Recovered my fire cape today

Recovered my ring of vigour immediately after I died (I had 106k tokens)

Working on getting the void back, I already have the range helm and a top and the deflector.

Day #140

Didn't play a huge amount, just got my fire cape back and about 100 PC points. Tomorrow is Sunday and I have work from 10-5, so I might be able to sneak in a couple of hours of PCing at night, and then on Monday I should get the rest of my full void back.

That leaves Tuesday and Wednesday for Frost Dragons to get the final little bit of money I need (I just need ranger boots and a few other small expenses,) and then I'll be getting 90-96 Dungeoneering to get a CCB, Rigour and a Maul, so that should take a good week.

No big essays today, but oh I also won another 10m staking which was cool also. Should definitely be ready for Nex in 2 weeks, most likely less.

Got a light week of Uni ahead, so hopefully that means I can catch up a bit while RS'ing, PC is good for that because I can semi-afk it, and have my net-book next to me with my online notes/lectures and study at the same time. Really considering getting 2 sets of void for some crazy reason, hope that'll pass.

dungensweapers.png

• 3 months later...

EPIC NECRO!

Day #233 (

Lotta [cabbage] has happened since I last updated this blog. (A good 3 months ago.)

I have been doing a lot of crap at uni, apparently passing all my units for a change which is nice.

I have been sweeping some dongeons (I'm 106 DG now, Hi,) and have been nexing for some income.

Bank is at about 250m right now (thanks to some major staking wins and a nice pernix chaps split I got from Nexie), and I've got a whole list of plans for the next month while I am off uni and have minimal committments at work.

I shall post this list now, and replicate it on my front page when I update it later.

1. 110+ Dungeoneering

2. Enough money from an Ely (flipping, merching and Nexing)

3. All skills 75+ Skill, including:

- Runecrafting

- Farming

- Hunter

- Mining

- Agility

- Thieving

- Fishing

4. 99 Crafting

5. 99 Cooking

6. 99 Fletching

7. Bank Mahog Planks for 99 Con (for next BXPW)

8. All Hard Diaries Completed

9. Imbued Rings.

So yeah, as far as RS goes, I have a packed schedule.

As I said, I will do some maintenance on the front page a little bit later (as well as updating my signature to declare existence of this blog again,) I'm just a little nostalgia'd atm from reading the first posts of this blog. To think Jimi and Gwen were once noobs at Dungeoneering...Lol.

Also, to Obt and all your other DGS cronies, LURED SONS.

I will have more crazy tales of my escapades when I get some, but for now there is a warped row calling my name.

dungensweapers.png

Has to change title of his blog to get people to post on it.

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

FFS.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF SPAM MY BLOG IS MEANT TO AVOID!

IF YOU DO NOT DESIST THEY WILL MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE MARKETPLACE!

dungensweapers.png

Gonna shrink this down into a sig.

You now have a rival DGS.

This town aint big enough for the 2 of us.

dungensweapers.png

The front page is all updated. The goals are now current, I have new stupid content for you to laugh at, and it's all nice and streamlined to make it easier on your eyes.

You're welcome.

dungensweapers.png

30th December 2010: 99 PRAY (RED BULL MAY GIVE YOU WINGS, BUT POWERTHIRST GIVES YOU BIRDS@@@)

YOU'RE THE BIRD-MAN!!!

You're right, I am the bird man.

dungensweapers.png

I do believe your signature is missing dinos. Also, nice first post.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Im in. Wanna join my Beersweepers clan? @above I AM JELLY

Beer is for [kitties].

Real men drink lemonade.

dungensweapers.png

Im in. Wanna join my Beersweepers clan? @above I AM JELLY

Beer is for [kitties].

Real men drink lemonade.

mikes2.jpg

[bleep] now i'm thirsty

Also trolololol...it said hard.

dungensweapers.png