Chickensweepers (CKS) - A Chickensweeping Clan for Tip.iters.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN

Edited by tripsis
Please don't spam/stretch out the page with excessive text. A little bit is permitted in BlogScape since we're more lenient with spam, but you still cannot stretch out the page or make it too long.

Day 51 (12/31/10)

You know your blog is doing well when there's 19 days between actual updates.

Did a bunch of stuff over this last little time period:

- Got 72 DG

- Bought a Scroll of Life, Scroll of Cleansing, Gem Bag, Coal Bag, Arc Stream and now I'm saving up for mah rapier

- Did some moar dkz, I'm tired of screenying loot but my goal of 10k DK's will be attempted within the next month, once I have my rapier

- Reactivated my pure account for lulz and messed around on that for a week, now he's 82 magic, 73 strength, 50 attack and 44 prayer at 60 combat, has a 35M bank, and absolutely rips things up (IDK how I did it all within a week, I think I be Jesus)

- Got to 350k from 99 Magic, will probably do a day of DK's today and get 99 Magic tonight.

O and I did this but don't tell anyone

99prayf.png

#8. It's really weird to think that I would have gotten NINE 99's this year, by the time it ends. Sorta cool, and sorta scary too.

ALSO GRATS STRING ON WHITE PHAT IF YOU GOT IT AND IF YOU DIDN'T I WILL SWEAR AT MORE MERCHANTS FOR YOU MY SON!

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

OMFGROFLBBQ Died at DKS for the first time in 18 solo tribrid trips.

Lost 14m, an arc stream, and a fire cape...or so I thought until I saw my friend in Burstinglobs.

Yay for blesses <3

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I HAVENT DONE NOMAD YET I HAVE LIKE 9 QUESTS I HAVENT DONE AND I SHOULD DO THEM BUT THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TRAIN MINING, HUNTER AND AGILITY AND I DONT LIKE THAT AND PLUS IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A HARD TRIP TO THE DKS LAIR IT ONLY TAKES YOU 10 MINUTES TO GET THERE SO REALLY EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I LOSE A MARGINAL AMOUNT OF MONEY ON SUPER RESTORE, I HAVE NO PROBLEM USING A FIRE CAPE ALSO IT HELPS ME KILL SUPREME FASTER BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A RAPIER AND I LIKE THAT.

dungensweapers.png

Day 61 (1/10/11)

Ok, so I havent been updating for 10 days because I've only been DKSing and doing A LOT of dungeoneering, plus i've had an assload of work so that's why I failed.

But here's what happened today.

Today was gud day.

hoodd.png

Only took to 84 DG to get...

Which lead to

rapier.png

And now I can Lol DKS with this setup

loldks.png

dungensweapers.png

• 2 weeks later...

Day 76 (1/25/10)

Yeah, havent updated for 2 weeks and probably should have, a lot has happened.

I won't talk, just show pictures. Pretty [bleep]ing epic 2 weeks if you ask me ;)

PK'ing Happysnaps

ancientpk3.png

ancientpk4.png

targets.png

targets2.png

coolloot.png

So I Herd I like the Claws

claws2s.png

lolclaws.png

soloclaws3.png

2 Solo and one split in like 6 hours :P

Arma Stuff

soloarmaskirt1.png

DK's Stuff

dkstrip3.png

dkstrip3.png

dkstrip8.png

99's Stuff

99herby.png

dungensweapers.png

woot i'm unbanned

gonna try to avoid general disc since it always gets me in trouble when i go there

Yay less B& is always good.

dungensweapers.png

• 3 weeks later...

And Low C said NOTHING YOU IDIOTS LOW C'S DEAD HES LOCKED IN MY 5:5 LARGE DUNGEON.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 1 month later...

Day #138 (Holy [cabbage], has it really been that long since I made this!?!?)

So yeah, first update in 2 months or so, so I'd better make it a good one.

Basically, a month ago, some lovely person managed to somehow recover my account without my knowledge (it happened RIGHT after I changed my recoveries, so I'm guessing something dodgy happened,) and I was hacked for the first time in...7 years (?) of playing this fabulous game.

I lost 180m, which would've paid for all of my Nex gear at the time, as well as ALL of my BXPW supplies for 99 Con (which I had banked, grrr) but LUCKILY he didn't touch my chaotics/fire capes/void, or I would've totally flipped my [cabbage].

However, the ironic upside is, after stripping my account of the money it had, I guess he assumed he'd make money back on my account, so he bought it membership until mid-July, and actually trained 98-99 Range, as well as a few other minor skills for me, which I find hillarious.

I was considering quitting permanently, but coincidentally I had just gone back for the first day of uni for the semester, and I was unsure whether I could balance my job, uni, social life, and still be semi-active with Runescape, so I took a month off to see if I could find a balance. Sure enough, I have a relatively simple semester of uni, and after getting my desired results across the board for all of the first tests for all of my subjects, I decided to give Runescape a little bit more of a try. And I don't regret for a minute doing so, so I should be back relatively permanently.

So the mission for me now is to make that money back, and to make the money back I want to Nex. One problem - I don't have money for my Nex gear. [bleep]. But never mind, because that gives me the motivation to kill frosts, slay, and dungeoneer for a few more items so I can be Nex-ready in the next month. My basic goals are:

120m cash (approximate cost of all my Nex gear, and 20m in starting supplies (pots, bolts, and summoning paraphernalia)

450k Dungeoneering tokens (my hacker bought a nature staff and a gravite 2h (grrrrrr...), so I still need a good 450k tokens for a CCB, Maul and for Rigour,)

And that is it.

I'll try to update on my status every day or so, but I'll quickly recap the last few days events now.

Over the last 2 days, THIS happened.

finallys.png

finallyagain.png

vissyalog.png

To put it in perspective, I have NEVER seen a visage in all of my years of playing and 15.3m slayer exp, but it looks like karma gave me a little bit of starting money over the last couple of days.

After getting randomed with the second one (you can see the text of the random right above my head lol,) I nearly shat myself, but I got back in time (only just though)

I also made a good 30m back from slayer and frosties (I killed 1K frosties today, nearly killed me, but hey, another 20m in the bank,) on top of this, got 7 effigies from slayer/frosties/tds, and I've even had a chance to do a couple of larges with the nice fellows at DGS. So I've made at least 70m in the first 3 days of being back. Which is pretty nice.

I won't have any more interesting drops/levels for now, as I just finished getting an absolute spate of 99's (herblore, summoning, slayer and prayer all within 3 months of each other,) and all I'll be doing cash-wise is frosties and maybe a bit of TD's when I get bored.

My immediate-future plans are to get the next 70-odd mil I need for the rest of my buyable nex gear over the next few days (I just need an arma chestplate, chainskirt and some ranger boots, a few hundred sanfew serums, a few hundred super prayers, and about 5k each of diamond and ruby bolts,) which should probably take me the next week, and then dungeoneer for the next 450k odd tokens I need (which, again, should take me a good week, depending on how uni goes.)

Then, this blog should hopefully get more interesting, because I'll be hitting Nex hard, hopefully getting some drops, and buying a Pernix Cowl, then an Elysian, then upgrading to a Divine, then getting a Pernix Body and Chaps, and then finally going for my end-game (cash-wise, anyway) goal of getting a RED PARTYHAT.

After getting all of this junk, I may look to getting more buyable 99's like cook, con, craft, firemaking and fletching, and trying to raise my non-buyable skills to effigy levels in order to MAYBE max out my account through effigies from slayer (because I really love slayer :thumbup:)

And that's pretty much it. I'll probably start adding a little goal tracker into my sig so I at least know what I'm doing, and all you hardcore fans of Chicken (2, maybe 3 of you?) can see what I'm doing ALL THE TIME LOLOLOL

Sorry about the length of the post, but hey, I've had a lot to think about over the last couple of months, so it feels good to vent somewhere.

And sorry about the hippie comment Obt. Hippies are cool peo-BAHAHAH I can't even finish that sentence.

I will leave you now with my new favourite club song.

dungensweapers.png

Day #139

Today...well...today was a massive cluster[bleep] of failure, stubbornness, illogical and down right risky behaviour and massive losses/gains.

After starting the day with some very conservative dungeoneering (did 5 larges in 2 and a half hours, and was extremely happy with myself,) I decided to go for a bit of old school pking, which I haven't done since the Wildnerness update.

So I have an absolute blast for an hour, and i'm about even (I pk 3 whips, lose 2,) and then decide I want to go TD's because, and I quote myself, I was "feeling lucky."

So I hastily go and get my inventory, completely [bleep] it up (I only took range void with hand cannon, fury, fire cape, ring of vigour and claws, completely forgetting my melee switch (which I'm actually thankful for now because if I'd brought my void melee helmet and my rapier, I probably would've quit permanently,)) and I go down to the cave. And...as soon as I run in to the temple...I get a power outage.

What followed was some of the most intense swearing of my life, and then half an hour of just praying that I hadn't died, that I had somehow managed to tank the 2 door TD's for long enough to NOT die and lose my void, and sure enough when the power comes back on, I see myself at my respawn point...with NO ITEMS AT ALL!!! No claws + fury + fire cape + void + ring of vigour at all. Nothing.

I yelled, I swore, I almost cried. I didn't believe that, not only had I lost my ring and my void and my fire cape, but also my claws AND fury AND 2k Unicorn Scrolls AND 2 Hand Cannons and 3k Shots. I wondered why I didn't at least save the claws and fury due to the 3 item rule, but then I remembered that I was SKULLED because I had just been PK'ing.

All of a sudden, the events of the last month just started flashing before my eyes (realising I had been hacked for 180m, getting my account back and clawing my way up to at least a 60m bank, losing my void and fire cape that I had managed to hold on to for the best part of 2 years,) and I swept together the remaining 20m worth of stuff in my bank, got out my rapier, went to the Grand Exchange, sold all of my stuff, and just looked at my rapier and 20m cash pile and realised that I was within an inch of quitting.

So, in a feat of pure idiocy, I decided that, to Hell with Runescape, if it really wanted to systematically [bleep] me over then the least it could do is return my cash, and I headed to the duel arena.

I yelled "RAPIERING 20M, MAKE ME QUIT PLEASE!!!" and got a guy to immediately stake me, and I entered the duel arena (for the first time ever seriously staking, with no idea of ANY of the tricks whatsoever,) and just clicked on him.

And I won.

And the SAME guy came back to me, and offered up 40m, so I thought "I either want an equal or greater amount of money than I had at the start of the day, or to quit," so, against all logical thoughts, I offered up 40m, and went into the duel arena for only my second serious stake EVER.

And, by some miracle, I won. By a WIDE margin.

And then the SAME guy came back to me, and offered up 80m.

And I searched my mind, thinking "if I win this, I will not have to make any more money for ANY of my Nex gear, and all I'll have to do is dungeoneer and get my void/fire cape back."

So I walked away.

Because I was already up 60m. Sure, I'd lost about 40m mere minutes earlier, but I knew that if I lost it all, after being UP ON CASH, I'd never forgive myself.

So that's that. I actually GAINED 20m cash today, despite my massive death, but that is offset by the time it will take to get my fire cape/ring of vigour/full void back. I only have to get 800 commendation points however, I still have the spare Void Knight Torso you get from the void quests, and I didn't lose my deflector or melee helmet, so it's not so bad. Plus I enjoy dungeoneering, and I haven't done the fight caves since I got my first cape, so it'll be fun to go back there with max stats and melee it.

So now I only need another 35m cash for my nex gear, and to get that other gear back. This weekend I probably won't be playing that much, I've got work on Sunday and I'm actually studying quite hard for Uni right now, and my marks have climbed up from only JUST passing (last semester,) to quite a solid distinction level. So at least IRL is treating me kind of well.

AND I GET TO GET ANOTHER 50K TOKENS WITH THE LOVELY PEOPLE AT DGS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

dungensweapers.png

the whole post made me lol.

i secretly love you.

don't let anyone know. :unsure:

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy