HegeRomey

Icuownage

Sorry Internet bogged out, erm yeah you can be Germania, and the era that we will begin with is ermm, I guess the era where Rome started to invade places?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will begin this on Sunday if people are still interested.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well no one asked me to, but if I can get two more people, then I will.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Wine or some other luxury item would be nice. (Give me a second I need to find out what opiates/hallucinogens were around at this time period (that were transportable))

I don't have any drugs as far as I know, but Greece was the very deffinition of luxury with abundancy of grapes (and as thus wine), olives, marble. I guess I'll send a combination of those then.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Wine or some other luxury item would be nice. (Give me a second I need to find out what opiates/hallucinogens were around at this time period (that were transportable))

I don't have any drugs as far as I know, but Greece was the very deffinition of luxury with abundancy of grapes (and as thus wine), olives, marble. I guess I'll send a combination of those then.

Well you have mandrake root (which was used as an opiate) as well as poppies (and you do know what drug comes from poppies correct?)

LNYvk.png

I think you're just a little off there, the midwest, more specifically the Iranian (then Persian) area has poppies, though it was known to the Greece. Though mandrakes grows in south and centra Europe and other places near the mediteranian.

Though I think I may have better access to it than you, so I'll send some of those too

And yes, opiates come from poppies, opiates are the strongest drugs, used in medicine they are painkillers.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well no one asked me to, but if I can get two more people, then I will.

We're all waiting on you..

Not enough people really took interest, I don't like bare hegemonies so it's pretty much a pause until people take notice.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Its quite hard to take an interest when the game is on pause.

But yeah, there are only two windows in which a lot of people join, and now that both of those have past the idea should be recycled.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

That's what I think, I don't really want to beat a dead horse.

It's a REALLY big shaft.