HegeRomey

Icuownage

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying, they'll attempt it.

Anywho, want to test out the system, I want as many opinions as possible.

I saw you Retech.... Logon and out again.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

And then come the flying rocks from the ships...

Or...better, not being sat less than 900 feet from the shore.

And, if I was Rome stopping trade through the Med, I would take Malta, and then blockade the Med across the mid point...since Gaul and Iberia can bypass the blockade reasonably easily.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Of course now, none of us really know the history to this, and none of us are going to willingly go and search it all up for the sake of playing this game, so it will be alt history, so the attacks are based on my judgement, so you wont just go and build a huge fort on X cause in 100AD I attacked there.

:-w

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I apologise to you all for the delay of this game, I am still running it. I have just had some persistant issues with my internet, and I want them fixed before I run this, as it would be unfair to begin and just randomly end it cause of faults.

Hope that is okay.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Storks and Archi's troops have been given a nice cup of tea and now fight for Rome.

Tea is obviously the answer to war.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Test has proved that, even though it is slightly fun to do this, it can get cluttered, I have been given a maptool like thing by Ross and will probably use that (send screenshots to you guys) and have plans sent by PM on IRC (or using tip.it) which ever you prefer.

Hello, I would like to join as Hispania. No backstory because I am simply too tired.

40% - Tunnel technology

20% - Aquaducts

30% - Military (I would rather have a load of peasents swarming at one person because 10/1 will always beat the one person no matter how well trained he is.)

20% - Making people shut up.

Who wants a trade route, I'm selling materials.

tunnels.png

[Falador tavern]

Whats my military?

The same as everyone else's unless you send me a PM detailing troops, though you're only entitled to

Light Infantry

Heavy Infantry

Light Cavalry

Heavy Cavalry

Light Ranged

Heavy Ranged

For the moment, Ships are only for trade purposes for the moment, I will add boats in a little while.

EDIT:

Oh yeah and your troops will be done by a rating system, as after looking over previous hegemonies, seems the better option as then the research has a better effect.

Attack: The modifier on the dice roll.

Defense: The modifier on the dice roll.

Speed: The amount of movement a unit will achieve, generally abritary until I get a full map system up and running (if I choose to)

Armor: HP, and it generally effects Speed, as you will never get a high on both, unless ofc you get high ranking units, the armor increases with rank. Also quite arbritary, I mean if an enemy jumps you and specifically aims for your head and rolls good, I'll probably go with insta kills.

It's a REALLY big shaft.