is there going to be another xo weekend?

I would like to hear stories of the past 2x XP weekends if anyone doesn't mind. Were people buying alot of dragon bones and such?

Well gilded altars and ecto didn't work with prayer so no one mass bought dbones. Herb and summ supplies were bought out like in the two weeks before the xp weekend, but some stuff crashed right before since not everyone bought stuff to use

edit: well should mention that the 2nd xp weekend limited summ to 1.1x only so no idea if stuff was actually bought out. I still had trouble buying like some water tallys.

They've had two weekends already, I expect more. Not more then twice a year I do hope. They've still got work to do on them to prefect them imo.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

God I hope not.

Realistically, you should expect them. To me, the answer is a definite yes.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Despite all the complaints about the last two, it's likely that they will fish for $5 from everyone at least one more time.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

As said earlier, there will probably be another bonus xp weekend (think i read somewhere that Jagex staff said that in one of their events).

If they follow the same time line, the next will be around March 2011.

I would like to hear stories of the past 2x XP weekends if anyone doesn't mind.

You can check the GE history for the last 90 days (Herbs,seeds etc..). It shows perfectly what was going on in the 2 weeks between the announcement and the weekend itself.