Some pixel sigs of mine

Pequ

hey man, nice work. not many people animate stuff around here, at least not pixels so we have a new dimension to look at... :shock: i love them especially the last one, i can't believe it only sold for 2 mil! people round here have larger cheque books around here lol, there are several 10 mil comps, even one for 5 mil and a mask set! ure going 2 be a hit, i can tell. gl with all future sigs!

remoteman472

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I do admit that the fire cape actually came out better than RS's version lol. No, I've never even done an ice barrage before.. I've been lazy and haven't even done Desert Treasure yet. :(

And yea. I've had several people tell me that I could easily get more for my sigs than what I'm getting. The most I've gotten was 4 mil, and that's for well.. the fire cape one! =] But then again, a lot of people whine that they cost too much (min. 1 mil), so I dunno what to think. Thanks again for all of your comments and support. I've never entered a competition before, but I may give it a go someday.

Proud Gladiator since 11-14-04

YelGreCouncil.gif

99 Hits | 99 Att | 99 Str | 99 Def | 123 Combat

hey Pequ ive made you a little something :)

to welcome you to the forums and to celebrate the start of your pixel career here ive made this

lll120qu.png

it took ages 2 days ti make a day for the line work and around 12 hours for shading and colour ect. hope you like it and you can use it if you want :wink:

I don't know if I should be creeped out, welcomed, or what. Ehh. Thank you, though. It's cute. :) Thanks again for all of the comments. I'll try to have more sigs on here soon.

YelGreCouncil.gif

Thanks. :) I use Jasc Animation Shop 3 for animation. I have Imageready now though and gonna try to figure out how that works since it might be easier to do stuff, but eh. We'll see lol.

YelGreCouncil.gif

Either it's just me or 29 03 36 != dead. Unless of course that guy only had 95 HP to begin with ;) I just assume... 99hp on everyone nowdays :P

Anyhow, those sigs are awesome :D

I like making things realistic. I'm not the type who likes it when people request the cliche dragon armor & phats and such or have them hitting high numbers you probably wouldn't normally hit without dharoks, or make it so everyone they own in these sigs are in rich gear and is 126 combat or something. No. I prefer having a realistic effect to it; yes, the guy has 95 hp, which is how I wanted it to be.

And I'm not a dude lol. :P But thanks again for all of the comments.

YelGreCouncil.gif

I saw you guys dancing last night lol :oops: :lol:

BTW, nice sigs!

I hope to see you around making more! :wink:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Yea. I decided to visit him yesterday on f2p and danced a bit. And ohh. For those of you who are all like "Omg rivalry for Xman!", noo. We're friends and such. And here's some sketchy stuff we pulled together on a site that allows you to draw with others. He drew me on them and lots of other stuff, and I drew the guys, did some random coloring. The second one is really incomplete because the evil site decided to go poof for me in the middle of it, so mxm snagged a screenie before it was gone completely.

snowballmadewithxmanandme3wl.png

Snowball fight! Yea, I know I made one of his arms larger than the other, gah lol. :(

pequthrawler0jo.png

Trawler!

Both of these are really sketchy as you can see and took like 30 minutes per pic. That was loads of fun. Perhaps we'll make some more fun sketchy pics later on. =]

YelGreCouncil.gif