Russian Climbing

Aldeon

Argh, but can anyone tell me what that music is called right at the very beginning? It's annoying me now I can't think! :x
It's from the 2nd Matrix movie.... can't remember which scene though, maybe the part when he fights the Merovingian's people.
Rob D - Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix)

o.0 thanks i wanted to know too :)

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

Yea, I also have that song; they play it in the 1st movie when Neo is shown a simulator that he thinks is the Matrix, he is walking past the huge crowd and startes staring at the Lady in Red.

Anyway cool vid I love the wall jumping. Also, I speak sparce Russian but the sound quality isn't exactly high, and I'm not exactly perfect. Sorry

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

please translate....yes i found this video cause i do some of that stuff its very fun and gets you in shape....ive done roof jumping but not as crazy as that. Its called Parkour or in english free running. I started a few years ago me and some friends playing around my house (i have a huge house 12,000+ sqft, 6 acres) anyway we do it but not to that adavanced level.

heres a commercial made about it for something

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ee+running

yeah i dont do it as much now cuz im following in my dads footsteps and i own a business but i occasional do it.

Anyone brave enough to try train yourself first (go to parkour.com for some training tips) get in very good shape

You must be able to take some pain

When you jump from anything more than 6 feet (2 meters) bend your knees and let your momentum carry you into a roll

The people that are on them 2 vids or turely amazing.. i wanna speak to them and ask them questions :P

They probably brought up doing GYM or acrobatics.

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

There just really in shape the guys who invented it live in france, or used to and invented it out of boredom. It became accopined with acrobatic moves such as flips, summersaults, etc. The guys who invented it do many commercials and stuff now and they started tournments or something like that.

It's French name is called Parkour. The basic thing is not to see the everything around you such as walls or watever as obstacles but as a plaground that you can climb and manuever over and around.

when jumping from heights you crouch and lt your momentum carry you into a roll, if not done properly you risk breaking your legs. theres also the cat leap where when you land with your arms on a ledge and use your body to absorb the shock, then you pull your self up.

It's fun try getting up on your roof. Have a ladder already set up incase your too scared to jump down. Like at my house i hop up on the garage frame, grab onto ledge pull myself up and shimmy(i like that word) up a pole to the roof, But since mine is so high i climb and not jump down.

I have watched this like 10 times now, and every time I see it I think "Wow, this would be a great shoe commercial"

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

cool what are they saying on the phone at the end in russian

The guy who is running calls and asks if he wants to practice today. The other guy says, no I can't the train is already leaving. Then the guy throughs the cell phone. I can translate word for word, but kinda lazy.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Yeah if you're really flexible, and athletic you can build yourself up to the stuff they do...i do it but not of that advanced level or at least with such great risks....the biggest risk i have taken(doing le parkour(PK)) is roof jumping at my school. I can do a front flip and back flip but im working up my courage to do it off of stuff

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5906025054861480765

Was bored so I looked at google vids and found this one. They arent as good as the russians but its still pretty fun to watch.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

I'm not sure if I've seen the video, but it sounds like "Parkour." There have been some topics on here about it so search if you're interesed.

Yea, there is a vid that a French group did and I saw them on the Discovery Channel. Very cool indeed. They must be in-crazy-shape.

panoramiadk9.gif

• 4 weeks later...