Cluster of W136

Lovelost

fake topic, do you have any proof that dk,brut and bt were on our side? lmao..

can assure you that bt,brut werent there.

Dk probably piled one or two TT but thats about it...

i love how these clans (tt,rot,df) try to include clans in topics that werent there.

BT were camping the outskirts of the fight with 60 options.

DK were there for the beginning until TT made them end.

Brutality had a mandatory and pulled about 10 people to the fight as well.

brut1.png

brut2.png

I'm pretty sure that's just snipers lol. 5 people doesn't mean that it's a clan crashing.

oh the irony.VR and Eos complaining about the 3 collision members sniping them and want mods to add them to topic title lol.

And also its not my fault brut couldnt pull more than 10 to their mandatory crash event :(

There was only 3-5 Brutality members there, So why do you have it in the topic? Hypocrites these days. :P

There was only 2-3 Collision members, we of course post the topics, but you complain about it by making excuses such as "Gratz on winning 6 v 2". As far as I'm concerned this crash war started for a reason, clans like PH + CD (who weren't even at this war) have their reasons to enter the crash war, which is if DK do. So your so-called "6 v 2s" will happen occasionally. No one will leave the crash war until they get what they joined for.

So if there was only 2-3 Brutality and 2-3 Collision, Why did you put Brutality's name on the title and not Collisions? Lmfao TT.

Who said there were 2-3 Brutality members there? /facepalm

Brutality have made appearances at all our clusters and we've included them in all of our topics and I don't know why your crying about this one.

No pics no proof. :ohnoes:

Recruit me pl0x?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how these clans (tt,rot,df) try to include clans in topics that werent there.

brut1.png

brut2.png

I'm pretty sure that's just snipers lol. 5 people doesn't mean that it's a clan crashing.

oh the irony.VR and Eos complaining about the 3 collision members sniping them and want mods to add them to topic title lol.

And also its not my fault brut couldnt pull more than 10 to their mandatory crash event :(

There was only 3-5 Brutality members there, So why do you have it in the topic? Hypocrites these days. :P

There was only 2-3 Collision members, we of course post the topics, but you complain about it by making excuses such as "Gratz on winning 6 v 2". As far as I'm concerned this crash war started for a reason, clans like PH + CD (who weren't even at this war) have their reasons to enter the crash war, which is if DK do. So your so-called "6 v 2s" will happen occasionally. No one will leave the crash war until they get what they joined for.

So if there was only 2-3 Brutality and 2-3 Collision, Why did you put Brutality's name on the title and not Collisions? Lmfao TT.

Brutality have made appearances at all our clusters and we've included them in all of our topics and I don't know why your crying about this one.

Even Abkb can troll better than you :lol:

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

brut1.png

brut2.png

Even Abkb can troll better than you :lol:

I'm just starting to troll. Don't hate. :smile:

Recruit me pl0x?

tt should just go back to Acing wars in my opinion.

You should just stop posting on these forums, your making yourself look down syndrome. You said you quit rs and don't have anything to do with it. Why are you posting here? You should just stop. In my opinion.

not my fault u cant get into a top 10 clan like i always could. u hit puberty yet? and hows FD, oh nvm.

He's doing a better job than you when he said he's backing away from rs fo sho.

back to w50

back to being dumb. ohw8 your already there.

lol u sound like a 4 year old

He types like he is. He doesn't sound like it. Have you ever heard yourself on TS? You sound like your 10.

Example:

Don't cry Violence

r0fl mad bro? tbh rizzle no1 likes u in rs, i mean besides u and ur little but buddy tika. u cant troll, and ur jsut mad cause u can never get into a top 10 clan. u should seriously sotp talking ur embarresing urself. maybe u should jsut go back to auto typing for ur bro in 141. thats the only thing u are good at.

tt should just go back to Acing wars in my opinion.

You should just stop posting on these forums, your making yourself look down syndrome. You said you quit rs and don't have anything to do with it. Why are you posting here? You should just stop. In my opinion.

not my fault u cant get into a top 10 clan like i always could. u hit puberty yet? and hows FD, oh nvm.

He's doing a better job than you when he said he's backing away from rs fo sho.

back to w50

back to being dumb. ohw8 your already there.

lol u sound like a 4 year old

He types like he is. He doesn't sound like it. Have you ever heard yourself on TS? You sound like your 10.

Example:

Don't cry Violence

r0fl mad bro? tbh rizzle no1 likes u in rs, i mean besides u and ur little but buddy tika. u cant troll, and ur jsut mad cause u can never get into a top 10 clan. u should seriously sotp talking ur embarresing urself. maybe u should jsut go back to auto typing for ur bro in 141. thats the only thing u are good at.

I'm not really mad to be honest I really don't care if anybody likes me or not in RS. It's only a game, So I don't mind. And Tika is like loved in www.runescape.com , Don't hate. I don't try to troll. I just like making fun of you, What top clans have you been in? Oh yeah.. Divine Kings.. Not a real clan.. And same as Corruption. They died mate. And learn to spell "jsut" "sotp" "embarresing" "urself" "jsuit" "ur", What's all this mate? And hey! I still love 141 in heart. Don't cry Violence. <3:

Recruit me pl0x?

orlly?

101126203315.png

<Briann> Jay are you there?

<Jay_Jay665> ye

<Briann> I got a question. In any Corruption wars, was there a guy called xVIOLENCE_x leading corruption at all?

<Briann> http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6813/101126203315.png

<Briann> confirm please.

<Jay_Jay665> not leading

<Jay_Jay665> but he was in cor for a bit

<Jay_Jay665> at least

<Briann> Yeah he keeps being an idiot thinking he can troll saying he lead corr. l0l.

<Jay_Jay665> i can't remember him leading lol

Nice life.

phimproved.png

orlly?

101126203315.png

<Jay_Jay665> ye

<Briann> I got a question. In any Corruption wars, was there a guy called xVIOLENCE_x leading corruption at all?

<Briann> confirm please.

<Jay_Jay665> not leading

<Jay_Jay665> at least

<Briann> Yeah he keeps being an idiot thinking he can troll saying he lead corr. l0l.

Nice life.

now ik why u got 1 hit in the uk v cl war! u were busy makign this. ask corbin or bellaaa

orlly?

101126203315.png

<Jay_Jay665> ye

<Briann> confirm please.

<Jay_Jay665> not leading

<Jay_Jay665> at least

Nice life.

now ik why u got 1 hit in the uk v cl war! u were busy makign this. ask corbin or bellaaa

your making yourself look stupid. Just stop