Cluster of W136

Lovelost

With an invitation to this "Crash War" by yours truely, EoS... we headed out tonight in hopes of showing up their talk. The fight initially started TT/CD/PH vs. VR/DK.

TT starting: 150

ROT starting: 150

PH starting: 90

CD starting: 90

DF starting: 90

VR starting: 210

DK starting: 150

EoS starting: 150

Brut starting: 60

BT starting: 60

Originally, the fight started near Mossies where VR/DK were pushed to single within minutes. After a proper regroup, the fight moved to MG and the rest of the fight continued. Hearing we had hit VR, RoT massed and soon enough EoS/Brut/DF followed suit and made an appearance at the fight. With each clan taking turns focusing one another, the pressure ended up being too much for the alliance to handle. DK was first to end while we let our lower arms of PH/CD have the rest of the day off for the valiant effort they showed most of the fight. This left the fight TT/RoT/DF vs. EoS/VR as Brut had dipped as well being no real threat to any of us. Fight ended 6 hours worth of regrouping, mass sniping, roller derby, ping pong, Formula 500, and tons of friendly chit chat. Day #1 of the new Crash War, hope you guys are ready!

TT ending: 210

ROT ending: 180

PH ending: 120 (Walked out)

CD ending: 90 (Walked out)

DF ending: 120

cluster1.png

cluster2.png

cluster3.png

VR ending: 0

DK ending: 0

EOS ending: 0

BRUT ending: 0

BT ending: 0

101122215547d.png

I'd like to personally give a shout out to Violent Resolution for holding their own for so long today and of course our good friends Echo of Silence for an invitation to this delicious feast :thumbup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole crash war thing is honestly getting stupid now.

Ankit's on a roll..I'm quoting him everywhere. :thumbsup:

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

You have every right to that opinion and if I was in a mid size clan I would probably agree with you. However your clan isn't the one getting crashed for no reason, nor is your clan the one getting sniped for no reason. Some clans are brought into this cluster, we didn't look for it nor did we want to be in it in the first place, however since were in it might aswell post when we win.

You should actually be a bit happier, since this crashwar with DK is going on, they havn't hit solace to my knowledge. If you actually thought of what they did in their past remakes you yourself should be happy as a mid size clan that they are off your hands.

Use your brain. :thumbup:

You have every right to that opinion and if I was in a mid size clan I would probably agree with you. However your clan isn't the one getting crashed for no reason, nor is your clan the one getting sniped for no reason. Some clans are brought into this cluster, we didn't look for it nor did we want to be in it in the first place, however since were in it might aswell post when we win.

You should actually be a bit happier, since this crashwar with DK is going on, they havn't hit solace to my knowledge. If you actually thought of what they did in their past remakes you yourself should be happy as a mid size clan that they are off your hands.

Use your brain. :thumbup:

It's a completely fair statement. Hell, I'm quite sure you feel the same way, considering the post you've just made about being innocently dragged into this and pushed into a corner. Do you mean to say that it's right? You might think the retaliation is right, and it even might be, but you don't like this situation any more than anyone else. If you're trying to instead say that someone outside of it all doesn't have a right to say it's stupid...well, that's bogus too. Everything is a trickle-down effect.

We were rarely crashed by DK even prior to all of this business. I would say we're not being crashed any more or less than we usually are. In terms of clans and teams that crash, DK only played a small part in the past year.

Grats TT in the cluster.

hzvjpwS.gif

It's a completely fair statement. Hell, I'm quite sure you feel the same way, considering the post you've just made about being innocently dragged into this and pushed into a corner. Do you mean to say that it's right? You might think the retaliation is right, and it even might be, but you don't like this situation any more than anyone else. If you're trying to instead say that someone outside of it all doesn't have a right to say it's stupid...well, that's bogus too. Everything is a trickle-down effect.

I believe personally that Retaliation is never right over trivial things, however when it happens constantly theres a huge difference between simply retaliating and defending yourself. Example for this situation of The Titans and EoS. We perviously had an agreement not to touch Eos or VR, which was perfectly fine. Then eos leaders began to snipe and crash. You can't really expect the same people who you set up peace and go against that and who are ment to be giving a leadership decision for a group to act like that. After you've taken a peaceful way upon acting, if that doesn't work, what would you really say your left with the choice to do. There is really only one answer.

I don't want you to misconstrue my words. I really do believe that anyone can have their own outlook on something, especially a crashwar. People may think its stupid to be in, but until they understand the reasoning behind why certain clans are in it, they shouldn't base remarks that generalize it, making it seem all of the participants are in for the same reason.

As for your final word about DK, if you look at their past, they generally tend to crash anyone who they wanted to in the past. Some for reasons, some for being plain board and having nothing to do. Now, look at the clan your currently a part of, solace. You guys had or have beef with exodus. Thats simple fact. Now alot of DK or ex DK or Dereks friends are in Exodus, don't you think they would crash you, merely by assoication? If you look at the past Coll have been crashed for being asociated to Titans, some teams have been crashed due to having certain members from certain clans etc. Its not uncommon for them. At present day, Divine kings is constantly hunted constantly forced away from fights etc. That is the main reason why they havn't crashed many clans during this remake and the last one specifically.

Hopefully this clears up some of the things I ment, my good debating buddy <3:

All fake lol... I'll get some pics soon for proof yo.

If its fake, why exactly are both sides not denying anything. Both sides actually agree to what happened. Even VR have admitted to DK and EoS being garbage help and many of the opposing side have actually complimented how well VR did with such minimal help.

Heres some of the simple examples :

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1449480-tt-rot-df-phcd-vs-vr-eos-brut-dkbt/page__st__60

Mattyb's post of VR's CC

edi's post of DK's leader derek getting pmed by EoS to FI on them for ending after they hopped back inorder to get a decent ending:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1449480-tt-rot-df-phcd-vs-vr-eos-brut-dkbt/page__st__40

there are many more, such as a faked ending for EoS which was edited if you need anything else i'll be happy to show you more, or you can browse it for yourself.

Tbh now its kinda a one sided crash war with it being rot df and tt on one side vs vr and eos, dk arnt gonna b much help so its gonna b one sided. if you include ph+cd and brut then you guys have a 1 clan advantage over ur oponents so this result is expected.

envy42.png

If its fake, why exactly are both sides not denying anything. Both sides actually agree to what happened. Even VR have admitted to DK and EoS being garbage help and many of the opposing side have actually complimented how well VR did with such minimal help.

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1449480-tt-rot-df-phcd-vs-vr-eos-brut-dkbt/page__st__60

Mattyb's post of VR's CC

edi's post of DK's leader derek getting pmed by EoS to FI on them for ending after they hopped back inorder to get a decent ending:

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1449480-tt-rot-df-phcd-vs-vr-eos-brut-dkbt/page__st__40

there are many more, such as a faked ending for EoS which was edited if you need anything else i'll be happy to show you more, or you can browse it for yourself.

Read the edit I did above on that particular post.

Recruit me pl0x?

Mattyb's post of VR's CC

Read the edit I did above on that particular post.

exactly, plus one person doesnt = clan.

fake topic, do you have any proof that dk,brut and bt were on our side? lmao..

can assure you that bt,brut werent there.

Dk probably piled one or two TT but thats about it...

i love how these clans (tt,rot,df) try to include clans in topics that werent there.

i love how these clans (tt,rot,df) try to include clans in topics that werent there.

So basically DK and TT are in a crashwar, and you only piled 2 of us. If your going to make an excuse up, atleast make it somewhat believable

even though DK did get cleared eariler on and Ikongmeng is making up things off the top of his head, his post is still reliable enough to say he and his clan was there.

I piled enough Brut# and xlegit to know brut was there aswell.

BT made very short appearences during the fight, getting one or two piles of before they would get hit and run away. They stopped coming earily on. As you can see though, as shown below. If your going to state something is untrue then atleast make sure the members of the clan your trying to say wasn't there actually have the same story as you and don't prove you wrong in a post eariler.

Also Dk was man handeling ph/cd while you were in your cluster with eos/vr

PH and CD destroyed DK, TT just made it overkill and cleared you off. Once the deed was done PH logged for the day.

BT were camping the outskirts of the fight with 60 options.

DK were there for the beginning until TT made them end.

Brutality had a mandatory and pulled about 10 people to the fight as well.

brut1.png

brut2.png

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

brut1.png

brut2.png

I'm pretty sure that's just snipers lol. 5 people doesn't mean that it's a clan crashing.

Recruit me pl0x?

brut1.png

brut2.png

I'm pretty sure that's just snipers lol. 5 people doesn't mean that it's a clan crashing.

oh the irony. VR and Eos complaining about the 3 collision members sniping them and want mods to add them to topic title lol.

And also its not my fault brut couldnt pull more than 10 to their mandatory crash event :(

lightningcopy.png