Legendz vs Otaku

Pieter_00777

legendz-5072126.jpg

We arranged a war with a new team called Otaku for a 20 man capped war which they asked for themselves with these rules.

• 20 Man Capped
  • CWA Classic - Center bounds
  • Melee/binds/Ranged
  • Dungeoneering ON
  • Corrupt OFF
  • North spawn Attacks
  • Prayer/Strength potions/Rings allowed
  • 2 Man sniper cap

Memberlist of LGZ: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz ~ 52

Memberlist of Otaku: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=otakusteam ~ 33

Since they were new we didn't quite know what to expect of these guys but we did recognize some familiar names in it of other clans.

I looked up in Google what Otaku actually meant and this is what I found.

otaku.jpg

No troll intended, it was simply funny to see that pop up.

Anyway as soon as we wished each other best of luck we hopped in the arena and this is how it went;

Legendz starting: 60 options ~ 20

Otaku starting: 36 options ~ 12

Given the numerical advantage we could end the war quite easily although they managed to kill our Ashley after a very solid tank. <3:

I must admit they had some good tanks though.

lgzvsotakufirstround.jpg

Both sides happily agreed on a second matched round after restocking.

Legendz starting: 60ish options ~ 20ish (Dropped to 15)

Otaku starting: 45 options ~ 15

They pulled a few more, we didn't really care if it were friends or not so we went to face them again.

lgzvsotaku2ndround.jpg

The war started off slowly with both piles taking down the solid tanks, things speeded up a bit when we transitioned to their lowest level (102) and we KO'd him, we had a one man advantage most of the time but they did manage to keep the score close and tied. The last time I checked it was 9v9 but we kept going with an outstanding performance of everyone and we took advantage again. A bit later we had another KO and after that we knew we were bringing the win home.

At one point our dear 'Legendz Park' was extremely low on HP and had no prayer/run/food left giving us the mission to save him when the score was 8v4. We managed to do this for a suprising amount of time untill he unfortunately did get caught, after that we took revenge and cleared the area.

Legendz ending: 21 options ~ 7

Otaku ending: 0 options

Sorry that I can't provide an exact ending picture. :mellow:

It surely was a good and enjoyable war, respect for keeping it clean and giving us a second round. :wink:

Thanks for the fights Otaku, you had some solid tanks and trybids, best of luck towards the future! :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Otaku is the honorific word of Taku (home).

Otaku is extremely negative in meaning as it is used to refer to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc)

Usually an otaku person has nothing better to do with their life so they pass the time by watching anime, playing videogames, surfing the internet (otaku is also used to refer to a nerd/hacker/programmer).

In the Western culture, people confuse otaku to be something positive like "Guru". If you think about it, it's not really good to be called a guru if it means you are a total loser who can't socialize with other people except through the Internet.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Otaku is extremely negative in meaning as it is used to refer to someone who stays at home all the time and doesn't have a life (no social life, no love life, etc)

Usually an otaku person has nothing better to do with their life so they pass the time by watching anime, playing videogames, surfing the internet (otaku is also used to refer to a nerd/hacker/programmer).

In the Western culture, people confuse otaku to be something positive like "Guru". If you think about it, it's not really good to be called a guru if it means you are a total loser who can't socialize with other people except through the Internet.

Ok....cheers for clearing that up i guess.

Gratz lgz

envy42.png

Cheers for clarifying that Dan. :thumbup:

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.