do you enjoy grind ?

wwry

Grinding is necessary to complete goals for me, or else they won't ever get done because i'll hop between doing 2k essence, 2k monkfish to 2k ores smelted. It seems like an endless possibility of things to do before i get back to another 2k essence towards 80 rc. So grinding is the way of life in rs i guess, if i want to get stuff done.

Let your yellow mellow.

In small amounts grinding skills can be ok. I much prefer grinding minigames though personally, doing MA for the imbued rings/fog for brobes/pest control for void stuff is far more enjoyable than standing still cooking in my opiinion. I did play around a thousand hours of castle wars at one point, many of them consecutively, does that count as grinding? I'm guessing not because I was playing them for fun rather than for some kind of reward at the end.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

To be honest, I'm don't have an absolute opinion towards grinding, and also, I personally enjoy grinding, to some degree, due to the competitive atmosphere that comes along with it in most cases, and occasionally, the sheer excitement to attain something that has an interesting benefit once you invest time and effort into working towards it.

I doubt there's a single Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game to date that does not involve some form of grinding, and almost all if them, if not all of them, can easily be identified as a "Grind-game". The grind, in my opinion, makes it fun, but in some respects, it also makes it rather tedious, discouraging, and somewhat unhealthy if you thought about it from a mental perspective, and due to these varied feelings towards grinding, I doubt I will ever have an absolute opinion towards grinding.

Vandite

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png