Life Point Boosting armour (TORVA)

CharlieBrown

Last time jagex said they were going to introduce great new armour, we got it in dungeoneering only. <_< I'm not holding my breath on this one, especially since it isn't confirmed yet

Tier 11 gear does have the best stats of any armour ingame. :P

10xy5fk.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was me who said that, btw, you misquoted ;p

You're welcome lol.

All good points, thought. But are we 100% sure that's how brew's/uni scrolls work? I personally haven't a clue, lol.

I can't tell you how many times I've had to throw away food because of the simple lack of space and max Life Points.

How about this one: Having a higher max LP will allow you to stay further away from KO range for a longer amount of time, possibly allowing you to attack more times, thus speeding up kills because you'll spend less time bellow 125/125? It might make a difference at say, Bandos, where you'd get more 'no food while Graar is alive', kills?

yes definitely. makes a HUGE difference for killrate

sorry for misquoting :S

also on div/ely:

div is basically 15% prayer points for additional 12.5% damage red

so if you can pack more than ~120 hp/slot ely is better <--- this is true when a lot of your hp comes from ss or if you get lots of food drops (dks mostly)

And right now a brew heals 64, which is just over half of what would be required for an ely to be better. I doubt they'd ever release such a massive health/slot food or option.

Sumondskull6.png

And right now a brew heals 64, which is just over half of what would be required for an ely to be better. I doubt they'd ever release such a massive health/slot food or option.

like i said, if you have a lot of food drops or if you can SS a lot you might get into situations where during the duration of one brew you've healed close to 120 LP, which might be true at dk's. i.e. one brew both heals me 64 LP and lasts me long enough so that i can gain an additional 60 LP via SS or food drops.

hard to say though

but div will definitely be better for pvp, bandos, arma. worse than defender for td's lol

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

You know, following the GW door thing today, pretty sure those will be related lol. Also... Could it be that the "torva" thing was a typo and it's supposed to say "Torva?"

Could be, but the syntax would still be off. It says "Bandos's armour" but then "torva armour." Not possessive, not capitalized. It could be a typo, but it's not likely.

OR maybe the KB writers messed up again and it has nothing to do with hp boosting or...being armour.

Mistakes in KB? Like that would ever happen.

I dunno, I think it's quite possible it's a typo. Plus, I think the the thing behind the frozen door is someone new. So, what if the person's name was Torva? Just a random idea.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.