Fill me in on recent stuff?

Skully

Ok i've been gone a long time, not sure how long but i'm guessing about 2 years, I did come back briefly when effigys were released but haven't played since then and i've just started to play again. Just need some informing on new important stuff I need to do/get. So far i've only got some dragon defenders. Also, can anybody explain to me all these new clue rewards? That's about it really, anything and everything that might be of use to me appreciated. :)

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Strongest boss: Corporeal beast

Strongest weapons: Chaotic (Obtained by training Dungeoneering, a new skill)

Most usefull skills in high end game: 95 prayer (turmoil), 96 herblore (overload potions)

High end agility/hunter profitless training: Butterfly catching.

Best spec weapons:

EE Excalibur (heals you for 400)

Dragon Claws (4 hit 50% spec)

PvP weapons.

crossed_body.png

and jagex has a vote up to bring back the wilderness and free trade:

http://www.runescape.com/wilderness

at the time of writing this, this many people have voted to bring it back:

1.png4.png5.png9.png1.png7.png9.png

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

What?^ And yeah i'm aware of that poll, i've voted. :)

Did you vote for it or against it? Oh wait... ;-)

I would suggest trying out dungeoneering as chaotic weapons are now by far the best in the game.

vettro.png

Too bad 90% of Runescape thinks it's more of a minigame than a real skill.

I'm one of them... See no point at all in wasting time dungeoneering.

The weapons may be well worth it, but the efforts & time you have to waste in there are too huge to be compensated by the quality of the weap imo...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

What?^ And yeah i'm aware of that poll, i've voted. :)

Did you vote for it or against it? Oh wait... ;-)

I would suggest trying out dungeoneering as chaotic weapons are now by far the best in the game.

What lol?

Yeah i've tried it, made it to level 8 and hating it so far. Doesn't even seem like a skill and seems like it would be a massive grind to reach level 80 or whatever.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Too bad 90% of Runescape thinks it's more of a minigame than a real skill.

I'm one of them... See no point at all in wasting time dungeoneering.

The weapons may be well worth it, but the efforts & time you have to waste in there are too huge to be compensated by the quality of the weap imo...

How would you know that if you don't have a chaotic weapon? Most of the chaotic weapons are well worth the amount of time it takes.

OT: Sup Skully m8, solo dg (dungeoneering) to 50, bind a prom 2h and platebody, come dg with me, and we'll get you a chaotic rapier.

I don't know how your bank is, but extreme pots and turmoil are definitely worth getting.. Uh.. Slayer is still profitable.. Farming makes 5m/hr at level 85, 85 dungeoneering makes 3-4m/hr at frost dragons (guide in AOW). DKs are still a very good moneymaker. Pony is outdated seeing as EE/EEE and Soul Split is better, and a yak just makes things easier.

Then of course, there's a ton of quests, with new void equipment (deflector) and a new overpowered spec weapon (korasi's sword).

Godswords are totally outdated, with the exception of corp, where BGS is the most convenient spec weapon. AGS is outperformed by dragon claws, SGS by EE/EEE, and ZGS.. yeah.

Zarfot quit, Zezima is back.

Efficiency seems to be a mantra for the community, and I can see why, but expect comments if you are not efficient (granted, it's gotten better, since it's been thoroughly discussed).

wb bro

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)