How many people play only for PKing?

Antrune

Well ive been a paying member for two years on 26th decembber. I did play before that on free to play for around 4 months or so.

I quit for around 3 months at one stage, coming back for a bit then quitting again. One morning at a friends, I decided to make o 0 Ant 0 o into a pure because Antrune wasnt much of a challenge anymore. Ive trained on him solely for roughly 3-4 months. Ive found now pking is only thing that interests me in RS anymore. Skills are irellivent to me these days.

How many people feel this way also?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I used to PK successfully by myself but nowadays there's a lot of teams around even in single combat areas.

I tried PKing recently only to stumble upon a clan of pures level 70-80, killed 3 of them and got quite a bit of items managed to get away from them in the pirates hut because they didn't train thieving then logged onto another world only to be killed on my way back by a team. Losing whip as I had picked up a dragon scimmy from the pures.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Damage Inc

:P

I've never pked myself, but i can see why a lot of people purely play to do so. If you've got the experience it can be really fun i guess.

For me its not that i don't have the "experience", because i do. Its just that i just don't enjoy it, back in rsc i loved the fact that you couldn't run from your apponent until after the first 3 rounds of combat had finished, i loved catching people...in rs2 there is non of that. You can't solo pk anymore, well you can but its risky. rs2 is more team based, which is all good but I don't enjoy it.

bunyip.png

i enjoy skills but pking is a big part of my rs life. its fun and interesting it also used to give me a rush although now 85 slayer has pretty much completely ruined it, much why i started a pure last week as a matter of fact so i could actually solo pk successfully.

tipitsigkk0.jpg

Yes one of my main reasons that I continue to play rs it to go pking. People say skills make so much money, blah blah blah. Yet I could make 5 times the ammount of money pking instead of runecrafting or mining rune in one day. Pking gets very annoying when your trying to solo and you run into a team around 10 and all they do is team you. I had a team when I was training at hut auto pray whenever they fought me, pretty sad since I koed some of them anyways. Anyways im starting going to do skills though since Ill be f2p soon and f2p solo pking = bad :\ Wc and mining here I come -.- Or i might just train to 99 strength till I get p2p back ;)

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Damage Inc

:P

I've never pked myself, but i can see why a lot of people purely play to do so. If you've got the experience it can be really fun i guess.

For me its not that i don't have the "experience", because i do. Its just that i just don't enjoy it, back in rsc i loved the fact that you couldn't run from your apponent until after the first 3 rounds of combat had finished, i loved catching people...in rs2 there is non of that. You can't solo pk anymore, well you can but its risky. rs2 is more team based, which is all good but I don't enjoy it.

Yeah but i reckon it would be easier for you to go solo pking now than for me. Since i wouldn't really know where to start. You've got a feel for it, i don't. And it's probably harder for solo peekayers nowadays than it was back then, so only the best carry through.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I only play for pking.

Only non-combat skills I do are required for quests in order to advance my pking.

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

I feel the opposite, but as long as you are having fun that's what's important. The only time I go in the wild is for clue scrolls.

me to... i dont like the wild.. but i do like cw and it also someting like the wildy on a special way 8)

I Used to pk 24/7 - Now it's all ruined. As Soon as i step into the wildy i see lots of little white dots at most of the "hotspots", usually Called Pur3 rang3r (just an example). 1 year ago in rs you would find lots of solo pkers, and have a good fight. Now ou just get teamed by lots of lvl 60's :?

Well ive been a paying member for two years on 26th decembber. I did play before that on free to play for around 4 months or so.

I quit for around 3 months at one stage, coming back for a bit then quitting again. One morning at a friends, I decided to make o 0 Ant 0 o into a pure because Antrune wasnt much of a challenge anymore. Ive trained on him solely for roughly 3-4 months. Ive found now pking is only thing that interests me in RS anymore. Skills are irellivent to me these days.

How many people feel this way also?

i feel.. EXACT the same as u do, i think my main becomes boring, and i start pures more all the time..

record.jpeg

same for me... i started out with nazgul740... later on with the emgrence of i mahatma i and some other pures... i started koragorn... once i started him pking was all that matterd... i was terrible at pking as never treid it really before.... :oops: once day i lost over 1 million in gps from buying bloods sharks and loseing dragon daggers and longs... :?

after that day i settled down and started actually training and raiseing stats for my pure... unfortunatly i had level 20 defence and that just wasn't going to fly anymore... so i quit that account... koragorn final level 67 str 71 mage 72 fletch 72 .... then back on f2p i started to play my main account... i aimed to pk 1k deaths and made it to 500/1000 before a hail of deaths from teams stopped me dead in my tracks.... after that and a long amount of thought.... i started a new pure all f2p... his name is hell0lumby level 27 with 42 range atm...

eventually i will get members again most likely for my main to gain money for my pure... till then im sitting around talking to mossies... :)

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^