Ring of vigour (A Huge Mistake!)

Dire_Wolf

Ok, so it works the way i requested it works Aeil? Here is what i meant. A Dragon mace uses 25% percentage of special attack bar right?

Does this ring reduce 10% percentage of dragon mace attack's percentage (25%) = 2.5%?

Or does the ring reduce 10% percentage of the special bar when you use a special attack? Which is it?

For example, if you used Dragon mace attack special then it would reduce 10% of 25% percentage needed to do the special.

Ok, so it works the way i requested it works Aeil? Here is what i meant. A Dragon mace uses 25% percentage of special attack bar right?

Does this ring reduce 10% percentage of dragon mace attack's percentage (25%) = 2.5%?

Or does the ring reduce 10% percentage of the special bar when you use a special attack? Which is it?

For example, if you used Dragon mace attack special then it would reduce 10% of 25% percentage needed to do the special.

Yes...I thought you already knew that...and that was why you were complaining....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Yes...I thought you already knew that...and that was why you were complaining....

There is two options above, which one is the yes to? Or nevermind, i don't care anymore.

see...now that would be overpowered....by a lot...

Answer the question? Which...

weapon that uses 50% of the spec bar.

ring makes it use 45% (10% of 50 = 5)

any specs that add up to 100% will = 90% at the end.

so 2 claw, 4 dd, 1 d baxe, 1 SoL (even 2 dd specs and a 1 claw spec) etc will end up with 10% left over.

this means that "takes off 10% of special bar" is corect.

but "takes off an amount depending on how much specal bar is used" would be A LOT less likely to mistake.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

so 2 claw, 4 dd, 1 d baxe, 1 SoL (even 2 dd specs and a 1 claw spec) etc will end up with 10% left over.

but "takes off an amount depending on how much specal bar is used" would be A LOT less likely to mistake.

Yeah...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...

So like rune throwin axes would use 9% of spec on each throw? I kind had the thought of just minusing 10% off every weapon like dragon dagger from 25% to 15% in my thought.

• 2 weeks later...