My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Someone in CC mentioned catching one, looked up and BOOM. Mother[bleep]er caught. #compingin2k19

cM5kj.jpg

About 2 weeks for 120 FM. Got some globals planned whilst I'm not minescaping. 

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So the Imcando smelting Corrupt Ores is a fun little twist. Started this to see how xp ratio pans out, is going to mean no bonus xp so that's a little sad, continuing to lose ranks (rip projected rank 69 back before first quitting)

cMcPE.jpg

Got this little [bleep]er earlier:-

cMcSB.png

Current rates, I'm projecting a finish by New Years however that is due for change. No doubt I'll quit again 3 more times, all that topjokes etc. In the mean time, thought it'd be a fun twist on things to start this:-

cMcM9.jpg

F2P only atm since I'm cheap IRL atm in fairly broke in game...and likely to lose interest.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

AND SO I DIE SOMETIMES WHEN I'M SAILIN' WITH NED

CUZ I FOUGHT ELVARG AND MY FOOD WAS BREAD

AND IIIIII AM FEELIN (FEELIN) A LITTLE HARDCOREULIAR

• Like 3

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

AND SO I DIE SOMETIMES WHEN I'M SAILIN' WITH NED

CUZ I FOUGHT ELVARG AND MY FOOD WAS BREAD

AND IIIIII AM FEELIN (FEELIN) A LITTLE HARDCOREULIAR

Cant decide if scared or aroused.

fairly certain that effigies are actually the most valuable drop at bandos now

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

fairly certain that effigies are actually the most valuable drop at bandos now

Plz m8 rune drops r bunk

Thats why I use the spring cleaner ofc

cPCq0.png

Wut do

wait you actually joined decimus?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

why would you use god stats on slayer? not everyone has a frost bot army to afford buyables

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Because I'm going to 5.2B anyway.

Because I'm going for 120 Prayer anyway.

657c721d4366e97ca5a04de8aaf03090.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Because I'm going to 5.2B anyway.

Because I'm going for 120 Prayer anyway.

657c721d4366e97ca5a04de8aaf03090.png

No, it's true. You watch.

I've got 100k dragonspin keys ready to go