My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

An Gardeneering

There are variables at play. If you absolutely have no intention of doing Warbands,  well, you're shit.

Warbands: Mining > Smithing > Con/Herb > Farm (but you're obviously 99 Farming already). Ideally you do one of the first two, ignore Herblore tents until you have enough Overloads for your goals (lets just assume maxing and 0 more xp).

If you aren't going to Slay for combats, there are some options:-

Ranged:-

- Airuts (brings GP in also, useful for later)

- Chinning abyss (pre-BXPW hype, it was at roughly 0.5gp/xp. ~350k xp/h with off-hand cxb).

- Chinning Dagannoth (Waterbirth dungeon, requires cannon, much more expensive, about 30k xp/h more ranged xp BUT 4-500 crimsons/h. There is a guide in AOW)

Magic:-

- By far the best is Glacors. People with VW/VB and experience hit roughly 660k xp/h. There is a steepish learning curve, but I'm sure there is a guide or two around that will help. You can also expect 5-6m gp/h once you get into the groove AND a good number of crimson/blue charms

- Barrage the abyss

- Barrage dagannoth (as above)

However:- If you plan to do Mining outside of warbands, I wouldn't touch this currently

Melees:-

- Waterfiends (4-500k xp/h). Good charms, little to no profit. Ideally you have a CT teleport (one of the Slayer masks) since Entry Campers are becoming much more common

- Frost Dragons (~430k/h). Use bonecrusher. Prayer xp with melees.

- Fight Cauldron (~420k/h). The advantage of fight cauldron is the ability to fletch Broads (arrows) between spawns, for lossless Fletching xp. You'll also get 3-4 lamps/h (20k xp) usable in combat (+slay+herb I think) skills. 

All that goes to waste if you are going to keep going with Slayer

Fishing:-

Combine Fishing and Woodcutting in C2s.

Woodcutting:-

- Cap daily on Divine yews (well, where possible of course). W48 Burthrope/W2 Burthrope (harder to cap) on reset, or W48 NW GE after warband waves. Roughly 48k/day once you are able gather 250/day. 

- Combine with C2 Fishing

- If you somehow finish Fishing first (you shouldn't) you can crush out the last of the xp at pines.

There is a guide to the grand old Woodchop

Herblore:-

- Make overloads to cover 99 combats

Agility:-

- Play BA to crush out bonus xp (a solid team will get around 400k bonus xp/h) and run laps at Barb Advanced until you're finished. FC "BA Games" usually has teams running, start with Collector if you don't have any clue how to play.

. If you know how to defend well, you will be a God amongst men.

Thieving:-

- Pyramid Plunder. Can venture to traders if you have the Aura in which case, fletch broads between stuns, but without aura it is terrible. Of course, you want to PP til you get full Ibis anyway.

Runecraft:-

Runespan. Hunt wizards ALWAYS.

Hunter you should continue to work up through Divination and then crush out the finish with Draconics.

Construction:- Warbands > Mahogany Tables (expensive) > Oak Doors

If you aren't going to do Warbands, I would suggest doing BA for Mining as well. The new quest (Birthright of the Dwarves) unlocks Lava Geysers, which if you have a good chain of worlds going is the best xp. If not, superheat mining @ LRC to crush out a chunk of Smithing. Superheat also chews up a fair amount of magic xp remaining so you can factor that in.

is out of date (porters being introduce and changes to Juju potions) but you get the jist of it.

SC isn't worth it unless you are punching out 8-9 minute games.

Crafting - cya bank

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

An Gardeneering

There are variables at play. If you absolutely have no intention of doing Warbands,  well, you're shit.

Warbands: Mining > Smithing > Con/Herb > Farm (but you're obviously 99 Farming already). Ideally you do one of the first two, ignore Herblore tents until you have enough Overloads for your goals (lets just assume maxing and 0 more xp).

If you aren't going to Slay for combats, there are some options:-

Ranged:-

- Airuts (brings GP in also, useful for later)

- Chinning abyss (pre-BXPW hype, it was at roughly 0.5gp/xp. ~350k xp/h with off-hand cxb).

- Chinning Dagannoth (Waterbirth dungeon, requires cannon, much more expensive, about 30k xp/h more ranged xp BUT 4-500 crimsons/h. There is a guide in AOW)

Magic:-

- By far the best is Glacors. People with VW/VB and experience hit roughly 660k xp/h. There is a steepish learning curve, but I'm sure there is a guide or two around that will help. You can also expect 5-6m gp/h once you get into the groove AND a good number of crimson/blue charms

- Barrage the abyss

- Barrage dagannoth (as above)

However:- If you plan to do Mining outside of warbands, I wouldn't touch this currently

Melees:-

- Waterfiends (4-500k xp/h). Good charms, little to no profit. Ideally you have a CT teleport (one of the Slayer masks) since Entry Campers are becoming much more common

- Frost Dragons (~430k/h). Use bonecrusher. Prayer xp with melees.

- Fight Cauldron (~420k/h). The advantage of fight cauldron is the ability to fletch Broads (arrows) between spawns, for lossless Fletching xp. You'll also get 3-4 lamps/h (20k xp) usable in combat (+slay+herb I think) skills. 

All that goes to waste if you are going to keep going with Slayer

Fishing:-

Combine Fishing and Woodcutting in C2s.

Woodcutting:-

- Cap daily on Divine yews (well, where possible of course). W48 Burthrope/W2 Burthrope (harder to cap) on reset, or W48 NW GE after warband waves. Roughly 48k/day once you are able gather 250/day. 

- Combine with C2 Fishing

- If you somehow finish Fishing first (you shouldn't) you can crush out the last of the xp at pines.

There is a guide to the grand old Woodchop

Herblore:-

- Make overloads to cover 99 combats

Agility:-

- Play BA to crush out bonus xp (a solid team will get around 400k bonus xp/h) and run laps at Barb Advanced until you're finished. FC "BA Games" usually has teams running, start with Collector if you don't have any clue how to play.

. If you know how to defend well, you will be a God amongst men.

Thieving:-

- Pyramid Plunder. Can venture to traders if you have the Aura in which case, fletch broads between stuns, but without aura it is terrible. Of course, you want to PP til you get full Ibis anyway.

Runecraft:-

Runespan. Hunt wizards ALWAYS.

Hunter you should continue to work up through Divination and then crush out the finish with Draconics.

Construction:- Warbands > Mahogany Tables (expensive) > Oak Doors

If you aren't going to do Warbands, I would suggest doing BA for Mining as well. The new quest (Birthright of the Dwarves) unlocks Lava Geysers, which if you have a good chain of worlds going is the best xp. If not, superheat mining @ LRC to crush out a chunk of Smithing. Superheat also chews up a fair amount of magic xp remaining so you can factor that in.

is out of date (porters being introduce and changes to Juju potions) but you get the jist of it.

SC isn't worth it unless you are punching out 8-9 minute games.

Crafting - cya bank

A few questions:

Is yew tree best divine location?

Any idea of xp or gp /h at Airuts?

Why do you say "I wouldn't touch this currently" in the combat section?

Yew  trees are the best.

Dreyri has Airut at 475k melee per hour (on task). Realistically you'll get a bit less, still ~400k+/h, as for cash, from memory it's 3-4m/h but this varies mainly with sirenic drops

Wouldn't touch magic until you finish mining IF youa re going to superheat mine to 99 mining, since that brings in a chunk of magic xp.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

BONUS EXPERIENCE PRODUCT

73rgq.jpg

[bleep] all of you.

If I finish, I'll be roughly 100m Summoning.

not very good at finishing are you Winkyface

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

SUMMPRODS

l2div

Yeah I have to kyatt for a few hours as well. Stupid [bleep]ing summ gems, but they get me 200m. :<

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

exp>gp

Airut.png

46175731.jpg

• Like 1

77tRc.jpg

Your alt's catching up. To bad you can't just click on tents for comp on v.2

Dont you worry. There's 6/25 skills you dont have to train already. It's just a matter of time.