My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

1dfpK.png

1.5m went to Kimberly for missed split because I'm a nice [bleep].

1dg9W.png

Passed 101 Range during the trip. Did 4 spawns after the others left finishing on 112 KC. Range pots + super defence pots don't make it particularly easy but was fun none the less. The trip nearly pays off Artisans (disregarding having sold all my junk) which will hopefully be finished in the next day or two.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I was promised beer and donuts. Where dey at

• Like 1

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

1dAlm.png

Ceremonial Swords I + II bought. Might one day actually get 100% and have my own. Should be finished this shite tomorrow.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

PVM PVM PVM PVM. Visiting nex with the [bleep] brigade for a total of 10 Torstols and a brewspam. [bleep]ing sack of shit.

Anyways. Did arma with Fiya today:-

1dRmV.png

1dTsZ.png

Also a shard in there. After he left, decided to punch out a couple of kills whilst I could, using range and defence potion drops. Last kill before I left:-

1dUM5.png

1dUSz.png

Went to Bandos with Frank and after dying in a hilarious lagspike, the [bleep]er got a set of gloves (FFA). 2.5m split. So in the last day or two, managed to pay off (and then some) Artisan's, and the Glaivens that are sitting in my bank until I sell them (again). But, luckily, Artisan's is DONE:-

1e1kf.png

Don't know what I'll do next. Might keep PVMing to afford Cannonballs, or work on Rank 1 Esteem afking in Runespan. IDK.

gl with champs gooby

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Daggy Kings duo with Caken. Feels bad not being in highend gear anymore. Anyways, drops:-

[hide]

1eovj.png

1eo2w.png

1eoja.png

1eork.png

[/hide]

Overall, had ~5 hatchets, 2 zerkers, DragDag, 1 Archers, 1 Warrior. With the other assorted junk (below), made about 7.5m ea in 2 hours. So ~6.8 profit.

1eoVp.png

Decided it's time to get back into Slayer (Damnit Druv). Abby specs (and another one for later), and a WFS task. With triple charms banked thought it'd be fun to go to CT. Evidently I am meant to wear royal, but alas. Pulled ~400 Crims before triple charms ran out, took 5 minutes to get to the [bleep]ers with troll CT (one portal even tele'ing me outside?).

1eqPj.png

1eqP6.png

107 Defence <3