My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Is that really an effigy?

And I had forgotten about book of char. Interesting.

Yes effigy. Didn't have any fish or summoning stages sadly else it'd have been really nice. But alas, life goes on. And I had also...well, not forgotten, but disregarded char, mainly because of a lack of a good method. I end up missing some logs using that method in the vid (because I'm bad etc) but it's still a nice bit of xp (600k-1.2m/h) for 2-3 minutes work.

Aww man, totally want to head down to Zammy now.

Also Dragonseance's comment, lmfao.

IKR. December. 30 days. NOPE.

And Zammy is piss easy. Probably too much so in fact. I end up camping out for longer than I overload for and still getting decent kill speeds in mediocre gear. The only reason I have a Virtus Mask is because [bleep] dealing with the monsters in the main area.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How much is mask now? Last I checked 50M.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Sold full virtus a few days ago. YouMAD? \:D/.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

He very mad.

4K469.png

Madder now. Small lamp and med summoning from spins. Didn't realise that unassigned could be used for triple summ xp.

Thomad.

Hmm, this however:-

1w99Z.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

1wiZS.png

Little over an hour. 40 (38) minutes of trips 6x charms and 2x until I got towards the end of my prayer pots. Chaotic Xbows, whatever the range turmoil is, only using broads because [bleep] the rest of them, steel titan of course. The high level bombardment ability is brilliant if there are multiple targets within close proximity to eachother. Anyways, 1k crims/h yes please.

Water orbs collected for that 32k craft xp. <3

i got steads yesterday, but no good drop from glacors today -> Mad

i tried to sell it to the ge for 5m below market price: won't sell -> Super Mad

seeing you get pro drops every [bleep]ing time -> FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

http://youtu.be/7H2pH39mxCs

1wv9t.png

I'm really, really, really sorry.

1wGAL.png

1wGCG.png

1wHA0.png

10th or 11th Kill overall. Gotta get 4th Journal before 20th kill just to enrage Iceland.

moni moni