My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Enjoying RS more than Pre-EOCscape at the moment. Slaying has become (on some tasks) a lot faster and more enjoyable, but maybe that's just the bigger numbers. And having joined a new cl an is providing new motivation to skill. EE are chasing DGS for Rank 5 and are regularly holding clan xp comps so here I come 5Bxp.

Shock horror this weekend is Mining

1tnRX.png

Smashed through Gofrannon Amulet and now punching through a Mining Pendant. Yes, superheating with gloves. No, not using Staff because I've spent much of my time

so some defence is semi-useful.

In summation: Go [bleep] yourself San Diego

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

1tJWK.png

How I Drops. Slayed them in Slayer Tower with Mory 4 for the xp boost since the Fero Ring hasn't been buffed to match the update so I don't know if it's worth the time. Anywho, I'll reach 21m Slayer tomorrow sometime after work, for now working on Daily Mining challenge.

http://youtu.be/cgrcRMJYcko

[bleep] mining is easy now.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Wow, I have never seen a Juju pot in a flask mode, very clever of you [bleep]

I used them mining before EOC for extra invent space, and also as a way of timing how long I was there. Also useful for Hunter (Juju hunt/zammy favours/scentless)

Wow, I have never seen a Juju pot in a flask mode, very clever of you [bleep]

I used them mining before EOC for extra invent space, and also as a way of timing how long I was there. Also useful for Hunter (Juju hunt/zammy favours/scentless)

Yeah, Will do that once I decide to train one of those skills :)