Castle Wars

Frogg

Good video, not much action though imo.

The video is good, but I kind of have to disagree with the beginning things. CW now-days is exactly what you said, go back 3 years and then you would find CW at it's peak. It's nice to get new blood into CW. CWC hit a rock bottom and is slowly growing back again but it's not in a good place at the moment.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Pro castle wars is fun, and I do it a lot actually, (not in a clan though). Too many people think it takes real skill though, just a good internet connection. Not much reflexes involved. Just tank a lot of damage and try to kill the team that holds their own flag..

kazmahalfsize.png

Pro castle wars is fun, and I do it a lot actually, (not in a clan though). Too many people think it takes real skill though, just a good internet connection. Not much reflexes involved. ..

You clearly haven't played pro castle wars because it isn't "Just tank a lot of damage and try to kill the team that holds their own flag"

Maybe that's what its like in themed worlds, but if you think that's pro cw then I'm sorry but you're wrong lol

Even though yes, a good internet connection/PID helps, it does not replace reflexes. The first clip i showed was right clicking, scrolling mouse down to the "explode" option, and clicking it, all in less than a quarter of a second. Oh ya, and that was done based on the prediction that the opponent near the stairs would set a cade under himself. If thats not quick reflexes then idk what is lol. Watch it again at 3:35 and you'll understand.

Thanks for the comments though guys :)

It does take quick thinking and knowing what to expect from your opponent. Very nice clips, but could have been structured to look even more action-packed. Liked it though.

I was considering pro Castle Wars a while ago and got in touch with someone, but I've put it on hold as I didn't have enough spare time for all the things I was/am doing.

Pro castlewars isn't fun. As soon as you start playing with the express aim to win all the time it loses it's edge. The best time to play is with a few trusted friends and the ability to improvise and have a laugh while still trying to win, but not taking it too seriously. The worst thing you can do is get involved in the top clans.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Pro castlewars isn't fun. As soon as you start playing with the express aim to win all the time it loses it's edge. The best time to play is with a few trusted friends and the ability to improvise and have a laugh while still trying to win, but not taking it too seriously. The worst thing you can do is get involved in the top clans.

Well some may argue that extremely competitive playing is what makes it fun for them. I prefer to just play a little more laid back like you said, but that's not to say I wouldn't like to have some of the pro skills Frogg has though. :P

Pro castle wars is fun, and I do it a lot actually, (not in a clan though). Too many people think it takes real skill though, just a good internet connection. Not much reflexes involved. ..

You clearly haven't played pro castle wars because it isn't "Just tank a lot of damage and try to kill the team that holds their own flag"

Maybe that's what its like in themed worlds, but if you think that's pro cw then I'm sorry but you're wrong lol

Even though yes, a good internet connection/PID helps, it does not replace reflexes. The first clip i showed was right clicking, scrolling mouse down to the "explode" option, and clicking it, all in less than a quarter of a second. Oh ya, and that was done based on the prediction that the opponent near the stairs would set a cade under himself. If thats not quick reflexes then idk what is lol. Watch it again at 3:35 and you'll understand.

Thanks for the comments though guys :)

Well I guess you're right actually. Danqazmlp explains what I was saying better. Some of it does take real skill though.

kazmahalfsize.png

• 4 weeks later...