Europa Universalis 3

Nero

What day works for you (check all that apply)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested?

2. 2. What day works best for you? (check all that apply)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could play as an Asian country :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

lmao if youve played the game fantastic troll icu

literally realised icu has it so easy expanding all over asia gg

also might pick portugal instead of milan, milan is kinda tough with the 'unlawful imperial territory' thing even though you get HRE bonuses

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

also might pick portugal instead of milan, milan is kinda tough with the 'unlawful imperial territory' thing even though you get HRE bonuses

Yea but he'll have to westernize 3 steps to get to our technology group.

Be portugal

Conquer Castille

???

Profit.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I asked my Dad to get purchase a download of EU3:Complete from Direct Download, to be compatible with HTTT, so hopefully he will get around to that. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Ross

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I asked my Dad to get purchase a download of EU3:Complete from Direct Download, to be compatible with HTTT, so hopefully he will get around to that. :thumbup:

If you have EU3 Complete (retail version), any digital distribution (except steam) game should be compatible.

Anyways, check your Direct2Drive account or email, I think I got HTTT from D2D for you, can't remember though.

edit: yea I did

[hide]gdKS3.png[/hide]

Game starts this weekend coming up.

@Trol: Don't worry, he won't be able to get those missions after he forms Great Britain. And anyways, France vs England on French soil is easy peasy warfare. You'll be able to build and support like 2x his army from the get go.

Yah, there was some issue with downloading the 4.1 patch though, since my game wouldn't start after that.

Heh, the funny thing was that I tried to reinstall EU3: Complete and HTTT, but after I uninstalled them, I realised that I had lost my EU3: Complete CD. :)

So basically just waiting for Dad to respond to my email.

The thing to do here is to make copies of the game folder outside of steam' date=' for those users. Then, everyone [b']manually[/b] patch the game from the latest patch for your game on the servers. For those on steam, who have it patched automatically, this means taking the [Caution: Executable File] files from the patch files, and pasting them into the copied game folder, overwriting the ones already there.

I believe everyone will have the latest gamersgate checksum now, and can play together. Steam players should not launch from steam though, but from the exe in the copied folder, of course.

Go for it. You can also form Spain as Portugal btw.

ye okay

:D

Ok, I'm switching to Milan then (last country swap I promise! :P Milan was actually what I had intended to play as but I never claimed it in the OP)

Yay!

Oh, and I was playing a test game as Sweden earlier today and I checked in on the British Isles and apparently Wales had conquered and annexed all of England. And Ireland had formed in like 1410. Lmao.

Since Dusty is switching to Milan and wants to (will) annex all of Italy, I'll go ahead and switch to Castille.

Good luck Retech, cause Albert is being Portugal.

I was thinking of being Ming, but that would be TOO OP'd XD (Entire continent to myself, strongest entity in there, do the math)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

retech literally dont pick castille

LOL

Good luck Retech, cause Albert is being Portugal.

I was thinking of being Ming, but that would be TOO OP'd XD (Entire continent to myself, strongest entity in there, do the math)

Yea Ming is generally not allowed to be picked in MP games.