Sig Duel [VOTING ENDED]

red_rhinowong

number 1 looks nice, but the whole hearts thing have been done already. this is pretty much a remake of the other ones with just some minor tweeks. minus points for no originalitiy.

so um....#3

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

number 2.

Just because I'm bored to death by LP's heart thingies. Once was ok. But this is the thrid piece?

I'd like to see you come up with a unique and original style that no one else uses...

oh no LP your talking to the wrong guy for that! because he did.. a few times.

tho about the heart's well all of his heart's are in different context and each time it has a different meaning, as far as i've seen.

so i like.

signature_1.gif

number 2.

Just because I'm bored to death by LP's heart thingies. Once was ok. But this is the thrid piece?

I'd like to see you come up with a unique and original style that no one else uses...

I said it was fine the first time.

And I still think I've done quite a few nice works.

For the record. It's hearts...how original can a pile of hearts be? With some brushes and stroked paths? I'd say the DH's sig above me is thrice the originality of your heart work.

number 2.

tho about the heart's well all of his heart's are in different context and each time it has a different meaning, as far as i've seen.

so i like.

i didn't know that this wasn't the first one.

number 2.

so i like.

All my sigs are a little different. and to be honest i dont just makes "sigs" i make art. thats why im more active as a DeviantArt member, i like to put meaning and thought into my "art"

I can do other shapes, but im just a Love, kinda person

BTW, im a guy :P

i may have gotten worked up, beacuse when i read that post i was going on 3 hrs of sleep :|

my apologies, And Happy new year:)

as for the duel, good match to be honest i didnt expect it to be this close, good match to all of the entrants, and thanks to al the voters :)

number 2.

so i like.

All my sigs are a little different. and to be honest i dont just makes "sigs" i make art. thats why im more active as a DeviantArt member, i like to put meaning and thought into my "art"

I can do other shapes, but im just a Love, kinda person

BTW, im a guy :P

i may have gotten worked up, beacuse when i read that post i was going on 3 hrs of sleep :|

my apologies, And Happy new year:)

as for the duel, good match to be honest i didnt expect it to be this close, good match to all of the entrants, and thanks to al the voters :)

though I doubt this is what you intented it meant, but... a bit arrogant no? :wink: :lol:

image1ne5.png