What Gnome Model Do You Prefer?

DeeKay

30 members have voted

1. 1. What gnome model you like more?

Personally, I think the gnome graphical rework is awful.

They look like something aimed at 12 year olds, they walk funny, and the chatheads are terrible - like something between a leprechaun and a dwarf.

I always imagined them as silly small people, but now there's little room for the imagination...

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png

I personally think that the gnomes could have been a lot better.

But the old gnomes were just awful, so anything was going to be an improvement.

I'm sure that they will be fine once will get used to them.

Like something between a leprechaun and a dwarf.

Lol that's how iv always imagined them. I guess its all about what you expect.

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

New. new newnewnewnewnewnew. gnomes needed an update so frakking much. grand tree was one of the worst looking areas in the game, imo. it still looks bad but the new gnomes make it alot better.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

The old one for a simple reason: I can't stand seeing those hideously wide, stretched out grins of theirs that I had already hated on the tool leprechauns. Honestly, compared to this I found the old model okay. Besides, now they look too much like some happy-go-lucky fairy from a children's book - the old gnomes were little but could be taken seriously nonetheless.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

The old one for a simple reason: I can't stand seeing those hideously wide, stretched out grins of theirs that I had already hated on the tool leprechauns. Honestly, compared to this I found the old model okay. Besides, now they look too much like some happy-go-lucky fairy from a children's book - the old gnomes were little but could be taken seriously nonetheless.

Isn't that the point?

Iv always thought of gnomes as beings that are hard to take seriously but that really should be. That's the reason that a lot of gnomes dislike humans isn't it?

7b6daf2cda.png

[spoiler=Goals]Quest cape: Complete! (for now)

All stats 70+:

othelbark.png

If you are my enemy: May Guthix bring you Rest!

Dragon drops: 2 d meds.

Barrows: Dharok platebody, d med.

Isn't that the point?

Iv always thought of gnomes as beings that are hard to take seriously but that really should be. That's the reason that a lot of gnomes dislike humans isn't it?

Consider the gnomes' quests, though. You have these little happy-go-lucky fairy things that are always smiling... Plotting a war against humans, spying on and planning to overthrow the gnome king, and creating abominations as a byproduct of what can only be described as breeding the master race of terrorbird. Let's face it, they're one tiny mustache away from being fantasy-setting Nazis.

I hated them originally, but now I'm fine with them. They needed an update, bad (I'd like a full update, their areas look a bit dodgy, in my personal opinion), so I'm happy.

Plus, the kings and knights look awesome. XD

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

• 4 weeks later...