Cheap TS3 Servers

Ralph

/intro

Just wanted to let people know that with a few extra servers I have decided to host Teamspeak 3 servers for clans or teams (can't do Ventrilo sorry). Since I'm paying for individual servers I can't give them out for free, but I am renting them (monthly) for less than half the price you will find on Gameservers.com

Assuming your clan or team needs a 50 slot server, Gameservers sell that for ~$13 per month, while I'll rent them out for $6 a month for 51 slots. If you are interested just shoot me the best way to let me know is through IRC (/query Ralph or /query Hawke) since I don't log on to Tip.It very much anymore.

Once I see how many people are interested, I'll work on setting up the servers for whoever asks, I'm just posting this to see whose interested; expecting everything to be set up by March 10 since I have to pay in the latter portion of the month of February and need to see if enough people want servers to make it worth it.

Thanks for reading.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

I suppose you are paying for the server software since you are going to take charge for the servers?

The non-commercial server software clearly states that you can't earn money in any way using it. Read further on http://npl.tritoncia.com/ts3npl.php

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I suppose you are paying for the server software since you are going to take charge for the servers?

The non-commercial server software clearly states that you can't earn money in any way using it. Read further on http://npl.tritoncia.com/ts3npl.php

Yeah that's the only reason I'm taking payments, because I'm paying for the servers.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

I cannot imagine how you will profit, but thats up to you to calculate :P Other than that, i know that Mumble has free open source speech protocol, which I think is even better than TS3.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody