100 Dungeoneering.

This completes another part of my maxed combat goal (maxing all combat stats plus 99 slayer, 100 dungeoneering, 99 herblore, and 99 firemaking). I'm going to continue dungeoneering indefinitely.

For those of you who don't know, I help run a Tip.it-based dungeoneering "clan" called Dungeonsweepers. Our clan chat, DungeonSweep, is now active around the clock. You'll be able to find floors with other Tipiters and with only minimal interaction with worlds like 148 and 117 (just joking about 117 -- no Tipiter in their right mind would use that, right?). We have keyers in nearly every timezone who average 25-35 minute floors (a few can do 20-30 minute floors consistently). All Tipiters are welcomed to use the clan chat. Just pop in and advertise your floors -- keyers will be ranked silver stars, but we do have "unofficial" keyers, too, so you shouldn't have a problem finding people to dungeoneer with during busy hours.

All we ask is that when you dungeoneer with official keyers, you follow their instructions without arguing and without hesitation. We're there to help you learn to dungeoneer more efficiently, and 25-35 minute floors are only possible with full cooperation from the entire team. Please visit the link in my signature before using the clan chat. :thumbup:

Now that I'm 100 dungeoneering I plan on practicing my keying, and I'll be doing floors as low as 25 (best floor I keyed today was a 32 minute occult). However, and just a heads up, I require that my teammates use skype to listen in when I key, so make sure you get with the program (pun kinda intended). ;)

I plan on binding either a celestial staff or a sagittarian body (current binds are hood + prom 2h + prom plate + CSB). I'll probably go back and forth between the two depending on my mood. Though I'm learning to key, I prefer a DPS role, so the staff is more appealing to me at this point. But, of course, all I really want is a hexhunter. Alas...

2q8uiav.jpg

My third bind:

b877df.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.