Current Signature

lemonfish

Would have been better with a decent font and text effect. Perhaps something purple and shiney. Those are all chocolatly related colours.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

looks like a piece of crap not chocolate :(

correction to that.. it looks like poo mixed in a blender..

and if i recall correctly chocolate is much tastier then that.

What colour do you suggest I make chocolate, yes a very bright fluorecent pink will do. Not all chocolate is tastier than that (very dark chocolate = not nice) - Btw happy new year

Don't listen to Diablo copy, he's ignorant. But as to the sig, you need a lot of work mate. I suggest reading some tutorials. Learn to brush and do some 3d renders if you can get C4d.

ignorant means lacking knowledge. sorry, i grew up to really hate that being missused, don't know why lol :?

but i agree, he was very rude.

Don't listen to Diablo copy, he's ignorant. But as to the sig, you need a lot of work mate. I suggest reading some tutorials. Learn to brush and do some 3d renders if you can get C4d.

ignorant means lacking knowledge. sorry, i grew up to really hate that being missused, don't know why lol :?

but i agree, he was very rude.

No, I'm also ignorant and rude. Sorry for expressing my mind. When I looked at the sig, thats what it reminded me of. If i squint it looks like chocolate. Chocolate is usually in a bar or something. Now that I look harder, it looks like cake mix, or the bottom of a port-a-john.

I did use ignornat in the correct since due to the fact, because he is lacking knowledge. The best sig Diablo ever produced was a picture of a couple plush toys and some horrible text slapped on it. Excuse me if I'm wrong but that only show's he is lacking knowledge in the graphics department.

I did use ignornat in the correct since due to the fact, because he is lacking knowledge. The best sig Diablo ever produced was a picture of a couple plush toys and some horrible text slapped on it. Excuse me if I'm wrong but that only show's he is lacking knowledge in the graphics department.

I love plush toys :( Especially South Park plush toys. Where is that thing...

Are you talking about this one...

cartman17gf.gif

or that one

spongebobisevilsig2gd.gif

Ahh... I love the liquify tool... color of milk chocolate? I think so!

sample0st.png

hmm... it does look like poo... oh well...

-Adroit\\

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

RuneScape Retired since '06, sn= Superstud07