How impossibly rare are PVP items now?

L2Pullout

Killing me is one thing, spamming "G f b4nk R0Fl ? __ # 1 L0L?" just pisses me off, 10k isn't my bank and you aren't #1, just calm down.

Yeah, we don't do that. Unless it's someone we recognize from another, rival clan we don't flame them when we kill them. That is, unless they flame us first. Then we might say something like "cya hick" or something.

Guess how most pkers behave? Definately not like that. Nah, they behave like developmentally delayed, flaming and cussing, yet fail to realise they're playing game which is made just for fun - why not respect your fellow players? Killing in wilderness is respectable, because it's what's supposed to do in pvp areas, but why on earth do people have to be so angry? If some angry rskid reads this, please tell me, why you can't behave.

I don't respect pkers. Not because they pk, but because most of them have their brains replaced with nasty porridge. I don't talk bad at them, though, no reason to do that. Unless they start. *evil grin*

If I was about to play, say, chess in internets, and I would win, I would not say them "noob, l2chess, fu" or something even worse if I get beaten. Why does this not work in pking too?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing me is one thing, spamming "G f b4nk R0Fl ? __ # 1 L0L?" just pisses me off, 10k isn't my bank and you aren't #1, just calm down.

Yeah, we don't do that. Unless it's someone we recognize from another, rival clan we don't flame them when we kill them. That is, unless they flame us first. Then we might say something like "cya hick" or something.

Guess how most pkers behave? Definately not like that. Nah, they behave like developmentally delayed, flaming and cussing, yet fail to realise they're playing game which is made just for fun - why not respect your fellow players? Killing in wilderness is respectable, because it's what's supposed to do in pvp areas, but why on earth do people have to be so angry? If some angry rskid reads this, please tell me, why you can't behave.

I don't respect pkers. Not because they pk, but because most of them have their brains replaced with nasty porridge. I don't talk bad at them, though, no reason to do that. Unless they start. *evil grin*

If I was about to play, say, chess in internets, and I would win, I would not say them "noob, l2chess, fu" or something even worse if I get beaten. Why does this not work in pking too?

Isn't chess a game that, you know, involves intelligence? Yeah....

Personally, I'm all for the brawlers/PVP weapons/armour becoming more common if they're too rare, but I still don't see the point in statuettes. All they do is bring inflation into the game or help PK'ers trick people into losing expensive items.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

In response to De latios:

if they do have a pak yak that's even less of an issue since they will winter storage any pvp item they get meaning that a clan rush would have 0 chance of a pvp drop from someone killing revs from killing a rev hunter using a yak.

Not everyone has a pack yak, in my time rev hunting it's rare for me to see another rev hunter using a yak.