How impossibly rare are PVP items now?

L2Pullout

i killed about 20 and got a staff. easy 500k ^^

but anyway, its fair to say thay will be very uncomon. as it would require s clan working to keep pkers out.

well, with torva and all that, really pvp drops are kinda pointless now.

p.s. jenicas ring does not make pvp drops any more likely. infact it only efects icefiends and abouve (and even then, not by a lot).

(from mod ash)

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note about the Rev Dung, who else feels it should be single combat? I'm getting fed up with the noob Clan rushers who think it's funny to piss somebody off. It's not like any of us are actually risking much - there are better ways to earn money !!

But..But....You're only trying to help them by getting more PvP armours into the game. Why so cruel, why? :'(

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I spent about 4 hours there altogether killing them and got a dragon dagger + 200k trade in item. No brawlers. I used salve amu but couldnt be bothered getting the ring, was more of a test run to see how bad it was or not due to pkers.

Thats 54.5k an hour for me.. minus alot more from pots. So a loss. Though probably not enough hours put into it but it was too boring lol.

Its certainly too rare for the items from them and needs changing someway or another.

I've also spent a while here and have gotten around half a dozen or so drops..NEVER any brawlers I might add.

I agree that making the dungeon single-combat would be alot better. There are literally clans coming through every 15-30 minutes even on very low worlds. It's not too hard to escape them, but you have to be watching the screen every second which is annoying not to mention the food you lose.

My setup was just dhide, rapier, d boots, glory, sw cape, etc.

Best drop was some javelins from an imp. Also got a corrupt d long, zuriels, corrupt morrigans, and some more. NEVER any statue either. :(

This could become a pretty good moneymaker if you wouldn't have to worry about pkers all the time..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

What about a 10 person clan lootsharing, and piling every single rev, + kill potential pkers? Perhaps that would be good cash/hr?

Which is what I thought would originally be happening.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

What about a 10 person clan lootsharing, and piling every single rev, + kill potential pkers? Perhaps that would be good cash/hr?

Which is what I thought would originally be happening.

I've seen something like that on the rsof, they said they got plenty of drops and no pkers would stay for long.

What?

m_theory11.png

I may be wrong here, but didn't the original reverents use the protect item prayer? If you smited them, they had a higher chance of dropping an item. I think it was in a jagex post, but I could be wrong. Can someone try that, or find the post, by chance?

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

I may be wrong here, but didn't the original reverents use the protect item prayer? If you smited them, they had a higher chance of dropping an item. I think it was in a jagex post, but I could be wrong. Can someone try that, or find the post, by chance?

That was a rumor, never confirmed.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

lol i camped liek 4 hour at all revnant killed some noobs got 1m from pking lol

and got ancient stuette from goblin (5m)

i got vesta full helm it worth 600k ge price sold it 3.2m L0L

and a curmpt d chain

and a runelongsword x D

but yes coin can smd

so i made 9m out there its still not bad

dont u think ?

xthehopeless.png

I tried there for an hour or 2 without any interruptions. Killed every kind of rev and the best drop I got was a dragon dagger. So meh. Got killed by a clan though. Gf D boots ;-;

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

In about 7 hours of killing revenants I've gotten:

1x Corrupt Vesta's longsword

1x Corrupt Vesta's spear

1x Corrupt Statius' full helm

1x Corrupt Statius' warhammer

26x Corrupt Morrigan's javelins

1x Corrupt Morrigan's chaps

1x Corrupt dragon chainbody

2x Corrupt dragon battleaxe

1x Corrupt dragon scimitar

~10 various statuettes

0 brawlers

Almost all drops were from the level 7-90 revs. Jennica's ring was worn.

edit: Uncorrupted gear seems to be very rare, as do brawlers. Maybe the high leveled revs drop the uncorrupted gear?

I tried there for an hour or 2 without any interruptions. Killed every kind of rev and the best drop I got was a dragon dagger. So meh. Got killed by a clan though. Gf D boots ;-;

I just rage because i literally risk nothing. Its like the kill me for sport...yet the sport is like shooting fish in a barrel. I dont even eat...Enjoy my cakes I guess? LOL

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

I just rage because i literally risk nothing. Its like the kill me for sport...yet the sport is like shooting fish in a barrel. I dont even eat...Enjoy my cakes I guess? LOL

As part of a clan that regularly sweeps Revs looking for people to kill, we do it because there's a chance you might have Rev loot in your inventory. Another reason we do it is for Forinthery Bracelets and food you may be carrying.

td2sig.jpg

it's not like anyone is going to stay long enough to get more than 4 rev drops, people will tele out after 3 if they have a chaotic weapon, so that is rather flawed logic, now if a rev hunter is skulled that's just silly for them to stay in there. It's also silly to kill for food, are you just simply out and can't be bothered banking? If so, killing someone is more effort than going to a bank.

Killing me is one thing, spamming "G f b4nk R0Fl ? __ # 1 L0L?" just pisses me off, 10k isn't my bank and you aren't #1, just calm down.

Yeah, we don't do that. Unless it's someone we recognize from another, rival clan we don't flame them when we kill them. That is, unless they flame us first. Then we might say something like "cya hick" or something.

td2sig.jpg

its very random ive likked about 50. Had corr dragon longsword (was on f2p) and on p2p a Saradomin amphora.

Its just about luck. But the higher rev you kill the better drops i believe

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

it's not like anyone is going to stay long enough to get more than 4 rev drops, people will tele out after 3 if they have a chaotic weapon

wat

You know Pack Yaks exist, right?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

In about 7 hours of killing revenants I've gotten:

1x Corrupt Vesta's longsword

1x Corrupt Vesta's spear

1x Corrupt Statius' full helm

1x Corrupt Statius' warhammer

26x Corrupt Morrigan's javelins

1x Corrupt Morrigan's chaps

1x Corrupt dragon chainbody

2x Corrupt dragon battleaxe

1x Corrupt dragon scimitar

~10 various statuettes

0 brawlers

Almost all drops were from the level 7-90 revs. Jennica's ring was worn.

edit: Uncorrupted gear seems to be very rare, as do brawlers. Maybe the high leveled revs drop the uncorrupted gear?

I'm pretty sure any rev can drop any item. I got a zuriel top (not corrupted) from a lvl 7 imp rev.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.