cubed boid's monk's hood idea (part 2) *lol*

wolfgang89

Wouldn't monk's book be similar to Book of Saradomin since they are monks of Saradomin? And wouldn't the monk battlestaff be a wear Saradomin Staff? Saradomin despises violence, so why make a cape based on going out to fight? The boots, however, would make pretty good sense, just please make your posts a little more detailed so its easier to figure out what you mean by things.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

saradomin staff = magic

battle staff = melee for defense.

I think he's kinda basing the idea of chinese monks who I believe carried staffs.

The books, yea thats what the god books are for.

boots, not bad. +1 prayer like white knight's i suppose.

Monks don't wear capes. They aren't the type to go out into public and start rushing at people.

As for a Monk's Staff, monks already have weapons: maces. You could of course make Clerical Staves, But personally I think the God Staves can substitute for that. Perhaps give them a prayer bonus too?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Wouldn't monk's book be similar to Book of Saradomin since they are monks of Saradomin? And wouldn't the monk battlestaff be a wear Saradomin Staff? Saradomin despises violence, so why make a cape based on going out to fight? The boots, however, would make pretty good sense, just please make your posts a little more detailed so its easier to figure out what you mean by things.
\

I agree.

But I think you're taking this monk thing way too far :? I think they're enough prayer bonus in this world...

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

While we are at it , lets make amonk whip huh?

No, that would be dumb.. Let's make a Monk Chainsaw, that gives +999 prayer..

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops: