• Dungeoneering Not Allowed
  • Corrupt Dragon Not Allowed

♥ Starting ♥

Eternity starting: 16 & 15

Wilderness Guardians starting: 16 & 15

110226203736.png

110226205755.png

♥ Summary ♥

So on this saturday evening we had a war against Wilderness Guardians. We were determined to win this war knowing they where an experienced clan. In both rounds the start was great for us. In the first round we killed 3 targets in the time WG killed 1 and in the 2nd round we got a quick lead by k0ing their sniper who thought it would be fun to snipe in robes. After we gained a comfortable lead we won both rounds with 12-0 and 11-0 ending

♥ Endings ♥

Eternity: 12 & 11

Wilderness Guardians: 0

110226205320.png

110226211352.png

ebannerv3.png

110226210147.png

110226210346.png

Thanks for the fight :wub:

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

was fun

Wg complained about a rule '' no sniping''. but if you see in the declaring topic, their wasn't spoked about a rule '' no sniping''

2dj75ur.jpg

eunderrated.png

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

You guys don't have a pic proving that you agreed on uncapped sniping, default is no sniping. That's 1 rule.

Then you rushed us while we were trying to get ready, even after I pm'd your leader telling you to wait. There is two.

And then you flame us afterwards.

Thanks for the war.

We'll have a video up shortly of all the rule breaking.

ORLY?

You didn't even mention snipers in the topic so why are you guys complaining afterwards?

And flame, meh I'm also not agreeing on that. We were frustated because you guys all ran off the battlefield to the portals (centre bounds o.0).

If you cannot understand that hmmz that would explain much imo.

There seems to be some controversy here about rule breaking. Instead of having a topic full of flaming and unkind comments, I urge both parties to PM any evidence of rule breaking/their side of the story to me or another member of staff. I'll leave the topic as it is for now, but if it gets out of hand expect some sort of intervention.

The staff will discuss any evidence you send us and then make a conclusion about the war, the faster you send us it, the faster we can get this sorted. Please cooperate. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

even after I pm'd your leader telling you to wait. There is two.

should've highlighted me, i'm warring full screen

Don't think there was any rule-breaking in the first round, cant see us breaking the rules in the second round too since there wasn't agreed on any sniping cap and there was agreed that we had the attack.

Playing hide and seek in the last 10 minutes was just disrespectful from you guys

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

Lets just stop, The bounds was broken by us in the last round when we have 4 people left, as you were being stupid with the sniping and flaming and it was a joke really an absolute joke, so we thought f it whats the point fighting them. And of course, the disrespect you gave us when we aasked to wait a second, you attacked us.

I believe if a sniper cap is not specified the cap is 0.

We werent flaming at all in the war, only afterwards and maybe we said something when u guys ran of the battlefield.

Also if you guys didn't mention snipers in the rules, than in our opinon its snipe on with max 3 which is normal in a matched CWA war.

If you wanted snipers off, you should have said it in the topic or mention it before the war.

And we attacked to early? What do you mean by that, we had attack and you were on the battlefield we can wait for ages but no-one gets better from that.

Well our fi leader pmed yours asking to wait a second while we sort something i believe. that is all.

I came late so i arrived at the second round, so all i got was the flaming at the end and Teamspeak complaining about the sniping and then me seeing it.

Then the cabbage porting and running to the portal.

So i don't know the full story, i just typed what what i've seen.

But Grats On the win Regardless heard round 1 was a Good Fight. I Just wasn't a fan of the flaming at the end tbh.

Sickly made topic, that above all this.

Since when is there a default rule for sniping? I believe as there wasnt a rule made, that it can be taken as uncapped.

so a congratulations from me to Eternity :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

There seems to be some controversy here about rule breaking. Instead of having a topic full of flaming and unkind comments, I urge both parties to PM any evidence of rule breaking/their side of the story to me or another member of staff. I'll leave the topic as it is for now, but if it gets out of hand expect some sort of intervention.

The staff will discuss any evidence you send us and then make a conclusion about the war, the faster you send us it, the faster we can get this sorted. Please cooperate. :thumbup:

We have video proof, but I can't be stuffed honestly going through all the trouble of proving how they cheated when all that will happen is some points will be removed from them.

Yet another flaw in the TWR.

Good 'win' Eternity.

We have video proof, but I can't be stuffed honestly going through all the trouble of proving how they cheated when all that will happen is some points will be removed from them.

Yet another flaw in the TWR.

Good 'win' Eternity.

Points removal isn't the only punishment we give out. We can issue rematchs and also give the result to the other clan if they've broken the rules to a high extent. Am I right by assuming that this 'rule-breaking' from Eternity is to a small extent if not at all? If I'm wrong, please show us the evidence of how the other clan broke the rules. We can't do our part if you don't do yours in helping us out. :thumbup:

PM me within the next 48 hours with your proof and we'll go from there.

Genesis Leader

Congratz Eternity!

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Eternity: 112

WG: 50

Eternity: 111

WG: 50

I will be updating the Rankings shortly. :thumbup:

Gratz Eternity on becoming #1 on TWR! Good job also WG, you're upto #3!

Genesis Leader

Grats on #1 TWR, Eternity :thumbup:

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif