Bonus exp weekend - Herblore

crabman27

Hey Tip.it! This is my first post so it might have problems, but with the bonus exp weekend coming up I want to begin stocking up on herblore supplies.

My current lvl is 67 so I was maybe thinking super energies because they arn't bad gp/exp, or should i just go for max exp/highest level I can make, I have up to 10m to spend but probably wouldnt want to spend all of that.

As for target levels i suppose mid 70's but whatever's do-able really.

It is going to be very hard buying supplies at this point. Most, if not all, herbs are bought out already.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

My suggestion would be to put an offer in for what you want, and leave it there. There's still 2 weeks before the event, and prices will fall eventually, so you will be able to get what you need sooner or later. Good luck on your herb levels.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

If you're going to buy herbs, remember to mix them into unf before bxp. Sounds obvious but if you forget to, you waste a TON of time.

If you're going to buy herbs, remember to mix them into unf before bxp. Sounds obvious but if you forget to, you waste a TON of time.

Very True :rolleyes:

I'm going to bed so I won't be replying, but keep posting, specifically what potions should i do?

I had a look at the spreadsheets but could't make too much sense of it lol.

Sup energies are always a good way to go, because there's always need for them.

I'd suggest making pots you will use, just make them in ridiculous quantities. Last times I made thousands of super sets, ranarr pots and also super energies and such. This time I'm gonna be making thousands of spec restores, extremes etc.

Make sure you're always farming herbs as well. I stocked up on seeds for avantoes, because herbs were near impossible to get at any reasonable price range. (Bought 200 seeds for 5k each...) Pretty sure I will be able to farm them all be4 the BXW hits. and MTK is always an added bonus.

Purekilljoy.png

I'd suggest making pots you will use, just make them in ridiculous quantities. Last times I made thousands of super sets, ranarr pots and also super energies and such. This time I'm gonna be making thousands of spec restores, extremes etc.

This is really only true once you get to untradeables. Until then, always stick with the lowest gp/xp potion you can find (use Grimy's spreadsheets). When you get to extremes, you can start making them in ridiculous quantities to give yourself potions to work with to make overloads.

mythrandir.png