Using Piety on Slayer Task

JPMC Mate

It's the prayer points PLUS the strength bonus.

Honestly, get a fury, it's just plain better, no exceptions. It's one of those items you just get to have because it's that good. I'm not going to try to prove to you that it's better to get both time and money wise, because I honestly don't know how. But just know it is, and people here are able to prove it...so I'll let someone else do that (and there are people that can here)

And just being able to sell it back makes the investment that much better.

Flash piety. Doing that, I only use 2-3 prayer potions per task.

why would you do that? Piety is not only usefull to make you hit higher, but also to get hit less often, because it increases your defence.

Where is getting hit often a problem?

Although they are right that flashing piety is just too much hassle considering how cheap pots are.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

There's no time value calculations that need to be made here. Fury is free to use unless you'd otherwise use the money for flipping (which it doesn't sound like OP does). Even if you did flip with it, that amount's not going to make much.

Free to use amulet that saves prayer potions and speeds up kills HMMM COULD IT BE WORTH USING?

(yes.)

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I remember seeing it proven that simply keeping the fury saves you more money then what you bought it for.

I know being able to sell it removes the need, but I was talking about in the case of buying....and never selling it.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Right now, I don't need a fury because I want to upgrade to Bandos before doing so.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Right now, I don't need a fury because I want to upgrade to Bandos before doing so.

You do realize that fury has more prayer and strength than full Bandos, while costing about 30m less, right? There's a much bigger difference between a glory and a fury than Bandos and a verac's skirt/torso.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I do understand, but I've been told that the Neck slot should be the last thing you upgrade. Is it not?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I do understand, but I've been told that the Neck slot should be the last thing you upgrade. Is it not?

Everyone in this thread is telling you that a fury is a very important item to invest in. You should know by now that whoever told you otherwise is very wrong.

dgs5.jpg

Sorry, but right now, I am not interested in buying one. Maybe after I make a bit more cash.

EDIT: BUT, if I were to get a Fury Amulet, would 8m be enough to survive with? If it would be, then I'lll probably buy it.

azeem1992.png

Sorry, but right now, I am not interested in buying one. Maybe after I make a bit more cash.

EDIT: BUT, if I were to get a Fury Amulet, would 8m be enough to survive with? If it would be, then I'lll probably buy it.

Depends entirely on what you want to do. 8m is a decent sum of money at your level, and it's not like you'll never make more.

dgs5.jpg

To tell you the truth, the true reason I was against buying a Fury was because I don't like having a low cashpile.

azeem1992.png

People like Obt know what they're talking about so heed their advice. I do and it's helped a lot.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

buy a fury+zerker ring. Piety all tasks (8-12 ppots per task). 4m is easily enough for day to day things.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I never said his advice was bad. I was just understanding why I should buy a Fury right now and not later. Also, I want him to comment on what I said in my previous post.

azeem1992.png

You should buy it right now because the sooner you buy it the more it benefits you.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I'll buy the amulet tomorrow. Now that that has been resolved. With Ardougne Cape > Obisidian Cape and Fury > Glory, how many Prayer Potions would be used?

azeem1992.png

I never said his advice was bad. I was just understanding why I should buy a Fury right now and not later. Also, I want him to comment on what I said in my previous post.

I never said you said it was, but I'm just saying of all the players to listen to he is one of best ones.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I'll buy the amulet tomorrow. Now that that has been resolved. With Ardougne Cape > Obisidian Cape and Fury > Glory, how many Prayer Potions would be used?

Depends entirely on the task. You'll have to play around with inventories, but generally you'll want to take 8-12. Just take about 12 until you get used to it. Pretty soon you'll be able to just "feel it out," so to speak.

dgs5.jpg

Alright, thank you Obtaurian.

azeem1992.png

Also Furys are pretty low in price because of the exp weekend, so if you buy it now I am willing to bet you 1M that in 2 weeks after the event fury will rise 1M and you'll actually straight up profit from your investment.

That goes without even mentioning that a fury will hold it's price over the long run (tokkul isn't that convenient to get anymore) and you can always resell it back later.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Just sold mine for 15.8.....we'rebestfriendsnow?kthnxbai.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword