did I miss a mass ban?

ixfd64

Why would you be friends with a botter? Gross.

On either note, I don't think Jagex even really bans bots anymore. As long as they pay their monthly fees they don't seem to care like they used to. If they did they could take action against the sites ran by the creaters couldnt they?

Because it doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if someone bought their account TBH. Its just like having a friend IRL who speeds a lot, sure its against the law, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop being his friend.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Haha at the people getting all worked up. I could careless who bots. I rather not see people bot, but it don't bother me like it does to yall. I get on, and mind my own business. I never stick my nose into other people's business. I never report people to be honest, it just seems so childish; especially when it's just a game. Yes, I said it. It's just a game. I've been playing this game since 02' and have never complained one time. There's no use. When I see people complain, reminds me of little kids not getting their way; which most of the people that play RS...are little kids (18 and younger). Seems like there are a bit on here too. /Points at the people accusing others who bot... smh.

What's complaining going to do? Obviously not Sh**. Just live with it, and blow it off like you don't care.

Why would you be friends with a botter? Gross.

On either note, I don't think Jagex even really bans bots anymore. As long as they pay their monthly fees they don't seem to care like they used to. If they did they could take action against the sites ran by the creaters couldnt they?

Because it doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if someone bought their account TBH. Its just like having a friend IRL who speeds a lot, sure its against the law, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop being his friend.

best post on this thread.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Not sure if there has been a mass ban, however i have noticed my smithing + woodcut rank goes up even when i don't train it.

So a few hundred people are getting banned to say the least.

Fluxbox.png

Not sure if there has been a mass ban, however i have noticed my smithing + woodcut rank goes up even when i don't train it.

So a few hundred people are getting banned to say the least.

not sure where you see your rank goes up? I can't see it: http://runetracker.org/track-fluxbox,9,1?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Jagex doesn't ban bots anymore. Last time they tried, 2007 and the dark ages of RuneScape happened. (Because all those botters were resorting to credit card fraud to keep going, or something, so the credit card companies threatened to take action directly against Jagex. Now Jagex lets bots exist, so bots no longer need credit card fraud to sustain themselves - everyone is happy.) Though it would make more sense for them to announce mass bans and ban like 200 accounts each time, to make it seem like they care. Right now it is obvious they don't, or are bluffing about their detection abilities at the least.

Never thought of it that way... That... actually makes sense. :thumbup:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.