Tip.it Pyramid Plunder ...*Please close*

Dire_Wolf

Why topic should be closed:

Pyramid Plunder with too many people isn't good. Every time a person starts a new game the door resets. If Tip it pulls 50 people there then you'll spend half your time in room 1 just trying to find the right door.

Starting post

I was thinking why not gather at world 99 for Pyramid plunder everyone at Bxp weekend. I mean those of us who are gonna level thieving. I think that if we all gather without using summon familiars, we will then see a trail of path showing what doors to go for to get to next level of Pyramid. This way we reach urns and so on faster, and get more exp?

The idea sounds good, but is it flawed? If so, let me know.

Why no familiars? It would get in the way badly. Imagine 10+ pack yaks - how would you know which is yours + players can misclick them when looting.

Equipment:

Penance set if you have with prayer boosting items

If you don't got, then use Regen bracelet with prayer boosting items

Other items:

Anti totem, Pharaoh sceptre, ring of dueling (tele bank to bank garbage loots)

Does this sound good guys? Further info will come if the idea is a good one.

Bah posted in the wrong pp thread so blanking this one.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

@ Helm - Not sure those are boostable, but given that the construction bones work, they might? Highly doubt it though.

Why no familiars? It would get in the way badly. Imagine 10+ pack yaks - how would you know which is yours + players can misclick them when looting.

You can get around this with the Interact option from your summoning menu

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Last numbers I saw suggested monkeys were better at 80+

75-80 they about equal to pp.

They do unlock at 75 right? I forget, but w/e it was 5 level past unlock them seemed to be conclusively better.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Pyramid Plunder with too many people isn't good. Every time a person starts a new game the door resets. If Tip it pulls 50 people there then you'll spend half your time in room 1 just trying to find the right door.

120dgl.jpg

Ok, because i am level 83. Anyhow Bladewing, what about when pickpocketing or checking for urns? More familiars means more chance of getting options of familiars. For example, you right click on a urn, but a familiar is near it, and you get "interact pack yak" or something lol.

I had no idea :eek: Thanks for letting me know.

And how do you plan on using these masses of people to open the first door..?

Seems impossible.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.