8Realms

Hi everyone

I would like to suggest that tip it adds 8realms to the Other Jagex Games Subforums.

Prepare now for the next big Empire Building Strategy game. Grow an Empire

from a humble village to a glorious dominion through eight ages of history.

Official site

http://www.8realms.com/

facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/8Realms?v=wall

Ps: I am not English so sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes

I don't really know that there's enough to discuss at this point to merit a new forum. All of our "Other Jagex Games" forum are pretty dead and I'd rather not add another dead one to the list. The game can be discussed in the Video Games & Consoles subforum and if the thread there becomes extremely active/popular, then we can see about adding a forum for it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I would personally be up for merging all of the 'Other Jagex games' forum's into one larger forum section. Then expaning from there should the need arise, such as with the release of Stellar dawn.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I don't really know that there's enough to discuss at this point to merit a new forum. All of our "Other Jagex Games" forum are pretty dead and I'd rather not add another dead one to the list. The game can be discussed in the Video Games & Consoles subforum and if the thread there becomes extremely active/popular, then we can see about adding a forum for it.

This pretty much.

From what I see I don't see a massive amount of discussion for it anyway.

j0xPu5R.png

I didn't even know the game existed until this thread. Tripsis covered our stance on this rather well. As far as merging them that may be a good idea... Just wish jagex's smaller projects would workbout better.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

I didn't even know the game existed until this thread. Tripsis covered our stance on this rather well. As far as merging them that may be a good idea... Just wish jagex's smaller projects would workbout better.

You mean workout at all? Lulz.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I'm gonna 4th what Das, n_odie, and tripsis said... As far as I know, that game hasn't even reached "Closed Beta" status. :roll:

~D. V. "No need for a forum... Can't discuss what isn't touchable." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)